Our free, limited online version of EndNote is perfect when you’re new to research and writing.
EndNote basic gives you the basic tools for learning how to do research, cite sources and write term papers.
- Create an online account to search, save and use your research sources
- Use built-in connections to search the 5 most popular databases
- Save and organize the references you find (up to 50,000)
- Integrate with Microsoft® Word to properly cite and format your paper
- Choose from the 7 most popular bibliography formats, including MLA and APA style
Is research part of your future? Think bigger.
If your career will get a boost from the research you produce, you need a forward-looking reference manager – right from the start.
It’s time to look beyond the basics.
- Access thousands of research databases
- Use 5,000+ citation styles
- Build a reference library in your field
- Write research papers and manuscripts
- Create course syllabi, write grant applications, maintain your CV
- Share or co-create research libraries with up to 14 people plus yourself
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Very helpful in providing advice on which courses were applicable. Very clear. Checked with trainees to ensure the pace was accurate. Very aware of individual needs of trainees without letting individual issues take over. My interaction with Adept has always been very good. Staff are helpful, efficient and responsive.Dr C Stott, Cambridge, UK
Excellent, very approachable and with wide knowledge of the software
Yet again Origin and OriginPro upholds its foremost status as the best purposeful and all-embracing data analysis and graphing software on the market. Although other software packages exist, few are as straightforward to use, flexible, and high-quality when it comes to performing challenging data analysis or creating publication superior graphs.Keith J. Stevenson, Professor of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin
I began using Origin because of its versatility in the varied experimental work that we do, from electrophysiology to clinical studies. I have stayed with Origin because of the high level of statistical expertise and customer service that we get from technical support staff.”
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.