NWA Quality Analyst
SPC Analysis, Charting and Reporting
NWA Quality Analyst® is a comprehensive statistical process control (SPC) software package for charting and analysis used in routine process management and continuous process improvement and Six Sigma programs. NWA Quality Analyst provides the best combination of power, flexibility and ease of use of any SPC software available. It enables a wide range of users to graphically analyze process behavior and judge the impact of process improvement decisions with minimal training in statistical techniques.
NWA Quality Analyst combines comprehensive charting and analysis capabilities with interactive operation to turn your data into valuable information. Developed for ease of use, NWA Quality Analyst provides:
- Fast, simple charting—from start to chart in as few as three mouse clicks
- Simple, direct data and chart setup
- Multiple chart displays and printing with drag-and-drop page layout
- Easy, wizard-guided automation
- Straightforward connection to external databases
NWA Quality Analyst integrates with all major manufacturing systems including LIMS, process historians and MES. Over 3,000 manufacturers world-wide use NWA Quality Analyst to analyze plant data for vendor certification, regulatory compliance, process improvement and cost reduction.
NWA QA Functionality
- Complete SPC Charting– Includes variable and attribute control charts, process capability analysis and process based analytics and visualization.
- Data Source Integration– Integrates with all standard ODBC compliant databases including process historians, LIMS and MES.
- Charting Automation– Procedures easily automated with wizard based “Run File” scripting. Routine charting operations can be called from other applications or a single icon or link.
- Exception Reports – Reports can be configured to show exceptions based on specification, SPC and pattern rule violations. Includes integrated Assignable Cause / Corrective Action logging.
- Industry and Application Specific SPC Modules– Specialized modules such as Multivariate SPC and Stability Analytics add additional capabilities to NWA Quality Analyst.
The NWA QA Advantage
NWA Quality Analyst presents a unique combination of ease-of-learning and use with an extensive range of analytical and problem solving power. A new user can rapidly begin to produce useful SPC charts while the serious process engineer can use the same SPC software for sophisticated process improvement problems.
NWA Quality Analyst readily integrates with the rest of the plant’s manufacturing software and successfully takes the role of the universal SPC analytics and process-improvement tool for the entire organization. This substantially reduces training and IT overhead and produces better results. NWA Quality Analyst is the core software for successful quality management, Six Sigma, or Continuous Process Improvement programs.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Course was excellent, Bob was very thorough, covering a lot of ground. The content was just what was required. Very pleased!
Yet again Origin and OriginPro upholds its foremost status as the best purposeful and all-embracing data analysis and graphing software on the market. Although other software packages exist, few are as straightforward to use, flexible, and high-quality when it comes to performing challenging data analysis or creating publication superior graphs.Keith J. Stevenson, Professor of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin
I found the training to be hugely beneficial. The delivery was clear, concise, energetic and good humoured. Definitely a good skill based introduction to EndNote, while the notes given on the day will provide a most useful refresher of what was covered.LS, Tullamore, Ireland
Here is to the best software support team – ever! Many, many thanks. You have definitely made my day! yay!! 🙂HE
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.