WordStat is a content analysis and text mining add-on module of QDA Miner.
This powerful software can:
- Analyze quickly a large amount of unstructured data such as customer feedback, emails, open-ended responses, interview transcripts, incident reports, patents, legal documents, blogs or websites.
- Build a content analysis dictionary in order to categorize automatically text data and quickly retrieve text segments related to a specific category (for example, retrieve positive and negative comments). You can apply statistical analysis on categories or explore the relationship between categories and other variables associated with the documents (ex. authors, location, time, etc.) in order to identify trends. To save you time, you can reapply in few seconds the same dictionary for a similar project, customize or use an existing dictionary.
- Provide statistical and visualization tools that are easy to interpret such as word frequencies, clustering, correspondence analysis or heatmap. WordStat can also compute statistical tests to verify the strength of the analysis. All those features allow you to quickly identify themes, trends and patterns without the need to read the documents and to explore the relationship between the content of documents and other categorical or numerical variables such as gender, age, education level, etc.
- Transform text into statistical tables and graphics and at anytime, you can drill down to the source documents in order to see what is behind the numbers.
- Provide a total control over the content analysis process and enough closeness to the data to achieve the perfect balance between text analysis efficiency and precision in the results.
- Easily create outstanding presentations and write a professional report that includes statistical tables and graphics provided by WordStat such as bar charts, pie charts, bubble charts, dendrogram, concept maps, correspondence analysis and more.
- Analyse text data in almost any languages, because the software relies on language independent techniques.
- No need to identify and fix manually spelling mistakes, WordStat can automatically correct them in your documents, and you will therefore save a lot of time. In order to standardized the writing of similar words and phrases and therefore, obtaining more accurate statistical results, WordStat allows you to substitute any specific word or phrase with another one of your own choice.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Good tutor genuinely interested in student’s needs. This course provided all I needed and more.GS, Great Dunmow, UK
Thank you for your very efficient and prompt help. It is a pleasure to do business with switched-on companies like yours. Thanks to you I have ordered the product today via your WebStore.DM, Tain, UK
The Origin software has excellent statistics and is VERY user friendly.Habibeh Khoshbouei, Pharm. D., Ph.D., Meharry Medical College
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.