Why NVivo Transcription?
60% of NVivo users are doing their own transcription, taking vital time away from data analysis and core research.
Simply upload your audio file and let NVivo Transcription do the rest. With good quality audio, you can expect up to 90% accuracy and a file transcribed in a timespan of half the length of the audio. You can then make amendments and tag speakers using a specialized editor and directly import transcribed files into NVivo 12.
- Upload to the online platform from your computer (Windows or Mac) or mobile device in a variety of audio formats
- Supports 29 different languages
- All data is encrypted when uploading and when stored
- Uses the latest automation technology to provide verbatim transcription
- Fast turn-around times
- Good quality audio results in up to 90% accuracy
- Use the feature rich editor to quickly review and make changes
- Tag speakers and make notes
- Directly import into NVivo 12 or export and use with other program
Your automated transcription assistant – quick, easy, precise
- Easy to use dashboard management on any device
- Easily upload audio files from desktop or mobile
- Feature rich text editor designed for the researcher
Sign up for a free trial of NVivo Transcription – Sign Up Now
Already signed up? – Log in now
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
[Bob] gave excellent unbiased information
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
Yet again Origin and OriginPro upholds its foremost status as the best purposeful and all-embracing data analysis and graphing software on the market. Although other software packages exist, few are as straightforward to use, flexible, and high-quality when it comes to performing challenging data analysis or creating publication superior graphs.Keith J. Stevenson, Professor of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin
At 13-years old, my daughter’s research manuscript has been accepted for publication in a top tier peer-reviewed Environmental Science journal and OriginPro 8.6 will allow her to export the graphs in a wide variety of formats which can meet any publisher’s requirements. Kudos to OriginLab for designing innovative and intuitive software that can span the needs of both a burgeoning young scientist like my daughter to a PhD expert in their field. It is hard to imagine that other products offer this extraordinary level of user versatility.Michael Grimmett, MD, FACP, FACS Ophthalmologist Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.