ChemDraw Professional – Chemistry to be proud of
Chemistry you can be proud of! ChemDraw® Professional easily makes your chemistry stand out with atom, bond, and ring coloring options, and with the new 3D clean-up and 3D display improvements. Creating complex schemes has never been so easy.
ChemDraw® Professional also includes 1H and 13C NMR predictions, Name-to-Structure and Structure-to-Name functions, and integrations to SciFinder, Reaxys, and SciFinder-n. Peptide and nucleic acid chemists can also take advantage of the HELM Toolbar to easily represent biomolecules.
Here are some of the key feaatures with ChemDraw Professional v21
Efficient Chemical Drawing
- Comprehensive Chemical Drawing Tools
- Hotkeys & Shortcuts
- Generic Structures
- Structure & Reaction Clean-up
- Smart Copy/Paste (SMILES to Structure)
Chemical & Biological Intelligence
- 1H & 13C NMR Prediction
- HELM Biopolymer Toolbar
Eye Catching Visual Chemistry
- 3D Clean-up
- Atom / Bond Color Highlighting
- Ring-Fill Coloring
- Structure Perspective Depth-fading
Integrations with Key Research Applications & Customizations
- SciFinder-n Integration
- Reaxys Integration
- SciFinder Intergration
We have made 3D Clean-up enhancements by improving the 3D Force Field algorithm that can now cover more structurally diverse entities like metallocenes, more organometallic ligand geometries and handle aromatic circles properly in 3D. Double bonds are also better rendered in 3-D.
- “0” long C-C bonds on secondary or tertiary carbon
- “j” Cyclopentadienyl ligand
- “J” π-benzene ligand
- “Shift keyboard arrow” hotspot hopping
- “alt + Shift + keyboard arrow” molecule hopping
- Color & Highlights – Make your chemistry more visually compelling and easier to follow with Atom and Bond Highlights and Ring Fill Coloring.
- 3D – Create realistic 3D conformations of your molecules in just a few clicks.
- Integrations – Access safety data from multiple regulatory agencies, find chemical suppliers, and initiate structure searches into Elsevier Reaxys and SciFinder-n from the comfort of ChemDraw.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I just wanted to say thanks to Bob for a great training session today. I would certainly recommend this training to other people.SM
The training session has been invaluable. Your expertise and your patience are exemplary. It cannot be easy to teach a 75 year old new tricks but you have done so with the utmost understanding. The software is extraordinarily powerful: you have explained how to use it in simple and understandable terms.SF
I recommend EndNote to all my students who I supervise on dissertations at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Sometimes they ask if I get commission for doing this, which I do not. But the software is great, and fantastic time saver when putting journal articles or theses together.DF, W Yorks, UK
Very enthusiastic, willing to answer questions, helpful, friendly – overall very good