Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
The Smart Path to Accelerated Computing without the Economic and Technical Burdens of Proprietary Programming Models
Accelerate data-centric workloads by developing high-performance applications that scale across a variety of architectures (CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs) using a single programming model. With oneAPI’s open standards-based path to accelerated computing and the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, get all you need: a cross-architecture language Data Parallel C++ along with C++ and Python, best-in-class compilers, performance libraries, advanced analyzers and debugger, and a CUDA code migration tool.
Break away from proprietary single-architecture languages and deliver parallel programming productivity with uncompromised performance for Intel® CPUs and accelerators. Take advantage of Priority Support for fast development with direct access to Intel engineers for technical questions.
Note: Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit is a limited version of oneAPI recommended for no-legacy users that focus on Data Parallel C++ and C++ development only. For existing Intel Parallel Studio customers we recommend the Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit. To upgrade your Intel Parallel Studio XE license, contact Alfasoft for oneAPI Promo Upgrade Price.
Intel oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit is offer as Single-Node or Multi-Node.
• Single-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, or workstation
• Multi-Node: supported for use on laptop, notebook, desktop, PC, workstation and distributed memory systems ie HPC clusters
o The applications the developer is writing will determine which option they should purchase.
• Named user
• Concurrent 2-seat: any 2 concurrent users / up to 10 registered developers
• Concurrent 5-seat: any 5 concurrent users / up to 25 registered developers
o No more Floating 1-seat option
o FlexLM will no longer be included
Users must be compliant with Intel’s EULA and purchase the number of seats to match the number of users who need to use the software concurrently
• Academic – for degree-granting institutions only; colleges and universities who teach student in higher education towards earning a degree
• Commercial – for all other users, including government and non-profit institutions who are not degree-granting
OS: all supported OS’s will be included in the same SKU – Windows and Linux. No OS selection.
Performance Analyzers & Libraries
Analyzers (ie VTune Profiler) and libraries will no longer be available as standalone products.
• New licenses will only be available through the purchase of oneAPI Base or oneAPI Base & Rendering Toolkit Single Node or Multi-Node, depending on the product.
Components included with the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler: A standards-based, CPU, GPU and FPGA compiler supporting Data Parallel C++, C++, C, SYCL and OpenMP. that leverages well-proven LLVM compiler technology and Intel’s history of compiler leadership for performance. Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems.
Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library: Speed up data parallel workloads with these key productivity algorithms and functions.
Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks: Simplify parallelism with this advanced threading and memory-management template library.
Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library: Accelerate math processing routines including matrix algebra, fast Fourier transforms (FFT), and vector math.
Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library: Boost machine learning and data analytics performance.
Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library: Deliver fast, high-quality, real-time video decoding, encoding, transcoding, and processing.
Intel® Advisor: Design code for efficient vectorization, threading, and offloading to accelerators.
Intel® Distribution for Python: Achieve fast math-intensive workload performance without code changes for data science and machine learning problems.
Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool: Migrate legacy CUDA code to a multi-platform program in DPC++ code with this assistant.
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives: Speed performance of imaging, signal processing, data compression, cryptography, and more.
Alfasoft offer paid licenses of Intel oneAPI software with support.
• 1 & 3-year support options will be available for all toolkits
• Additional years of support can be added with the corresponding pre-expiry renewal SKU
Purchasing oneAPI software with support will provides users with:• Access to Intel Priority Support for confidential communications with Intel support engineers
• Access to all version updates & upgrades that release during the supported year(s), as well as to older versions (up to 3 versions prior to the current version)
• Accelerated response time to support tickets
• Priority solutions for issues and feature requests
Without paid support, support for free tools is only available through public community forums and only for the latest version update of the current year.
Use following links to get access to Intel Support
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
[Bob] gave excellent unbiased information
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
I just wanted to say thanks to Bob for a great training session today. I would certainly recommend this training to other people.SM