3Dview is an OpenGL based 3D model viewer.
- Load and view 3D models in both Winteracter W3D format (as created by W3dSave) and DXF format.
- Easy to use and highly responsive control over the model viewing postion, with rotate, zoom and pan via mouse, keyboard or menu.
- Various standard views available via single keystroke or menu selection (front, rear, left, right, top, bottom or isometric)
- Animated rotation option. Available in combination with mouse/keyboard viewing controls.
- Save models in Winteracter W3D format or DXF format.
- Export Image option allows the current view to be saved as a bitmap in BMP, PNG, PCX or JPEG format.
- Print via Print Manager (Windows) or PostScript (X Windows).
- Choice of rendering methods: wireframe, unlit, flat shading or Gouraud shading.
- The model’s material list can be edited. The modified model can be saved back to disk.
- Control over lighting with 6 standard light positions and a light which follows the viewing position.
- Choice of orthographic or perspective projection.
- Control over background and wireframe colours.
- Supplied with both the Windows and X Windows versions of Winteracter.
- Can be redistributed with Winteracter based software.
- Full source code for the 3D model viewer is also supplied. Creation and distribution of derivative works, based on this source code, is permitted.
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.JD, Denver, USA
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.