Ed for Windows
ED for Windows – the programmers editor, great software development tool
From Soft As It Gets
ED for Windows, is an award winning, power packed, intelligent, language sensitive programmers editor and IDE. Whether you program in Assembler, C/C++, Matlab, Progress, PHP, Ruby, VHDL, Cobol, Fortran, Java, Perl, SQL or one of the many other languages ED supports you’ll quickly be impressed by its capabilities.
With a customer base conservatively estimated at over 41,000, ED for Windows delivers a breadth and depth of productivity features you’re not likely to encounter elsewhere. Plus ED’s focus on ease of use and configurability ensures you’ll be up and running in no time.
ED’s Top 11 features list.
- A power packed User Interface, which is highly configurable to work with you, and not against you. This is backed by a fast text editing engine which lets you edit huge files with ease.
- Strong Code automation capabilities let ED write code for you and fill in the blanks. ED’s Macros automate common repetitive tasks.
- Broad Language support enables you to do all of your development in one consistent development environment.
- Power Search and Replace, with full Regular Expression support, and fast multi-threaded modeless operation.
- Unparalleled Source Code Navigation capabilities with ED’s Source Code Database Engine.
- Visually compare files for differences with ED’s intuitive difference analysis engine.
- Quickly access files by; grouping them together in Projects, using ED’s enhanced File Open dialog, its built-in Explorer like Files window, or the File history list.
- Slice and dice text using Stream, Column or Line based text selections. Go beyond cut, copy and paste with fill, sort, indent/undent, convert case, find & replace, and drag and drop within or across windows and applications.
- Run your Build Tools such as Compilers, Linkers, Make etc. directly from ED. Jump to errors and fix them on the spot.
- See your documents on paper, not just on screen, and in color no less. Print headers, footers and line numbers and preview the printout before you commit.
- Free unlimited technical support, free upgrades for 12 months, Forums where SAIG and your peers help each other, plus the most comprehensive on line help you could ask for.
Plus much more!
Try ED for yourself, with a 30 day free trial.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Good tutor genuinely interested in student’s needs. This course provided all I needed and more.GS, Great Dunmow, UK
Thanks again for your help. EndNote is a great product and I am constantly telling students, colleagues and friends about it.JS, Dundee, UK
This level of customer support will increase my likelihood to stay with Endnote and recommend it to colleagues. Actually outstanding on comparison to other site.JS
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.