ADwin-Pro II: Digital input and output modules
ADwin-Pro II and digital signal
Digital input and output modules are the interfaces to your measurement devices and digital sensors. Select the digital modules suited to your signal type.
Digital input and output modules:
- DIO-32, DIO-32-TiCo: 32 TTL inputs/outputs, built-in edge detection with time stamp for comparator purposes, optionally with TiCo processor and 256MB memory
- OPT-16: 16 optocoupler inputs, minimum switching time 100ns, built-in edge detection with time stamp, input voltage range separately settable for each channel to 5V, 12V or 24V
- REL-16: 16 relay outputs, switched voltage up to 30V as normally open contact, response time of 4ms, optionally available as normally closed contacts
- TRA-16: 16 transistor outputs, switched voltage 5 … 30V, switching time 2,5?s, optionally switching to ground
- PWM-16(-I): 16 PWM outputs, TTL compatible, optionally transistor outputs 5 … 30V, separate signal configuration for each channel, reference clock 100MHz, switching time 20ns (TTL) or < 3?s (transistor)
- Customer-specific input and output modules.
What do our Customers say about us?
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
“I am very satisfied with Origin. I think Origin is an excellent plotting tool. Its capabilities are vast, diverse, and beyond my needs. I appreciate the fact that almost anything on a plot can be adjusted according to a desired preference.”Matthew D. Sena - Sandia National Laboratories
Thank you for all your efforts. A perfect example of what support should be. Again thank you.GT
Your website is hugely informative and a pleasure to visit. Frankly I wouldn’t dream of buying technical software from anyone else.NR, Inverness, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.