ADwin-Pro II: Counter modules
Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes:
- Pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- Incremental encoder inputs clock/direction or A/B with 4-edge-evaluation
- Two SSI inputs, 5V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version.
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5V/12V/24V.
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e.g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
What do our Customers say about us?
I began using Origin because of its versatility in the varied experimental work that we do, from electrophysiology to clinical studies. I have stayed with Origin because of the high level of statistical expertise and customer service that we get from technical support staff.”
Bob delivered an engaging and interesting course. His style was very enjoyable.
The new Quick Fit Gadget is fantastic and I absolutely love that I can output results to a worksheet so that I can get a column of a particular parameter on which I can do statistical analysis.Greg Scott, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
[Bob] gave excellent unbiased information
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.