ADwin-Gold II: Fast and versatile
Versatile, precise and fast
The ADwin-Gold II is a high-capacity, compact real-time system. The performance characteristics of the basic version are:
- Ten times more computing power than ADwin-Gold, with the processor ADSP TS101S at 300MHz
- More memory: 768kB CPU-internal RAM, 256MB DRAM
- Higher resolution: two 18-bit ADC with eight analogue inputs – each via multiplexer
- FIFO memory at the digital inputs, for fast detection of rising and falling edges with 100MHz event counter
- Two analogue outputs, 16-bit, 32 digital I/Os (TTL)
- Interface for a serial bus (see HSM-24V module for 24Volt signals)
- Ethernet interface: 100Mbit/s, effective data through-put 10MByte/s.
Exact Timing = TiCo
Equipped as standard with the supplementary TiCo processor, the ADwin-Gold II fulfills the highest timing requirements. Via a separate bus, the self-contained and freely programmable TiCo has access to all inputs, outputs and interfaces. Independently and extremely precisely, the TiCo generates and processes signal patterns down to the nanosecond range for component testing and interface simulation.
The ADwin-Gold II is available with a large number of options (each interface group has a separate connector):
- Four counters with 32-bit resolution
- Four or eight analogue outputs, 16-bit
- Six PWM outputs (TTL compatible), reference clock 50MHz, duty-cycle resolution 32-bit
- Two RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Two CAN interfaces high or low speed
- 16GB flash memory, real-time clock
- Profibus DP (Slave).
With its compact metal enclosure, the ADwin-Gold system can be used in various applications, either as desktop unit, in control cabinets or with a notebook as mobile system. The nine to 28V power supply range is suitable for in-vehicle measurements and automation applications.
You will find the ADwin-Gold options in our ADwin brochure.
What do our Customers say about us?
Tutor was very knowledgeable and taught in a way that was easy to followKH, Uxbridge, UK
Our Account Manager, Stephanie, was fantastic in dealing with our questions and my colleague’s concerns (many thanks Stephanie!) and your colleague Joe has provided invaluable assistance to my colleagues and myself during our initial and extended testing phases of Reference Manager.JH, Birmingham, UK
The new Quick Fit Gadget is fantastic and I absolutely love that I can output results to a worksheet so that I can get a column of a particular parameter on which I can do statistical analysis.Greg Scott, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
I had just upgraded to Windows 7, and after having Mathcad for several years I found that I could not complete the final stages of installation. After reading help files I finished up confused and really helpless, until I contacted you. THANK YOU.JD, Dorset, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.