ADwin-Gold: Fast and compact
With its compact metal enclosure, the ADwin-Gold system can be used in various applications, either as a desktop unit, in control enclosures, or with a notebook as a mobile system. With the 12V power supply in-vehicle measurements can easily be made.
The ADwin-Gold system is connected via Ethernet or USB to a computer or notebook.
ADwin-Gold standard features:
- CPU: SHARC-DSP (Analogue Devices), 32-bit, 256kB DSP-RAM, floating point unit
- 16MB RAM
- 16 analogue inputs, 14-bit 0.5µs or 16-bit 5µs
- Two analogue outputs 16-bit
- 32 configurable digital I/Os
- Internal timer
- Trigger input
- BNC sockets for the analogue channels, optional D-SUB sockets.
- Two CAN (high-speed or low-speed), two RS-232/RS-485, four interfaces for SSI encoders
- Four individually configurable 32-bit counters for the following modes: event counter, period duty cycle measurement, up/down counter as incremental encoder (A/B) or analysis of PWM signals
- Six additional analogue outputs
- 64MB RAM
- Bootloader for standalone operation.
Download the ADwin Brochure to read about the ADwin-Gold options.
What do our Customers say about us?
The training session has been invaluable. Your expertise and your patience are exemplary. It cannot be easy to teach a 75 year old new tricks but you have done so with the utmost understanding. The software is extraordinarily powerful: you have explained how to use it in simple and understandable terms.SF
Your technicians are always really friendly, reassuring and helpful.HM, Cambs, UK
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
THANK YOU – you are a star and have saved my thesis! Your instructions worked perfectly. If I am purchasing upgrades I will definitely go to Adept now I know what level support you can provide.CB, Plymouth, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.