Aim of the course
Delegates will leave with the skills and knowledge to unlock NWA Quality Analyst’s more in-depth capabilities to ultimately improve processes, quality and profitability.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for existing users who already have knowledge of the basic charting and data entry functions of Quality Analyst and who wish to improve their skills and productivity.
During the day you will cover:
- Quality Analyst file structure and configuration
- SPC strategy and system review
- Customising Quality Analyst
- Networking and multiple user access
- Using external files: converting, copying, linking
- Connectivity with external databases and platforms
- Connecting and updating files automatically
- Automating workflow creating automatic routines using RUN files
Please call +44 (0) 203 695 7810 for more details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.