A major software upgrade to UEI’s (United Electronic Industries) Datalogger is now available from Adept Scientific. UEILogger 2.0’s new diagnostic display allows you to view data as it is acquired in real-time and gives you the flexibility to turn the display on and off at any time during a data logging application without any disruption in the data acquisition.
The UEILogger has two completely new features:
- Sample up to 1000 samples per second per channel
- Real-time diagnostic display while logging.
Additional highlights include:
- Flexible; select the I/O required to match your application
- Up to 150 analogue or 288 digital I/O per logger
- Supports over 20 different I/O modules (including: CAN, ARINC, and Serial data)
- Easy-to-use, intuitive Windows setup
- Uses standard SD card (2 Gbyte card included holds up to 500 million samples)
- Rugged: tested -40 to +85°C, 5 g Vibration, 50 g shock
- UEILogger 300 (3 I/O slots) 4″ x 4.1″ x 4.0″
- UEILogger 600 (6 I/O slots) 4″ x 4.1″ x 5.8″
- Extremely cost effective
- AC, DC or battery powered
- Program logger via Ethernet or program stored on SD card
- Logging may be started and stopped via CAN-bus command
- Ideal replacement for standard paper chart recorders.
For more information go to: http://www.ueidaq.adeptscience.co.uk
The UEI product range is supplied and supported by Adept Scientific in the UK and Ireland. With offices in the UK, USA, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the world’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com; or telephone +44 (0) 203 695 7810.