Powerful, robust tools for better automotive engineering designs
Whether you’re designing a complete vehicle, a component or a sub-system, modelling in software helps you meet your design objectives while eliminating the costs of physical prototyping of engines, transmission, braking systems, electric motors etc.
VisSim dynamic simulation software, and its sister product VisSim/ECD for embedded controls, is ideal for the design of automotive systems or any other vehicle type. It’s very fast, powerful enough to model the most complex systems, yet highly intuitive in use thanks to its simple drag-and-drop, block diagram interface.
Our extensive range of data acquisition and analysis software and hardware will ensure fast, accurate collection and processing of measurement data to incorporate into your models. Critical mathematical calculations performed in Mathcad help eliminate those hard-to-track errors characteristic of spreadsheets and programming tools, while automatically documenting your work in natural language.
- VisSim – dynamic simulation and prototyping environment based on an easy-to-use visual interface
- VisSim/ECD – software for model-based development of embedded control systems
- ADwin – real-time systems used in the development and testing of power-train modules (PCMs) in the automotive industry
- DADiSP – interactive, visual data analysis tool for viewing, managing and processing technical data
- Measurement Computing – extensive range of PC measurement data acquisition devices and systems
- Mathcad – industry-standard software for accurate, error-free engineering calculations
- Origin – easy-to-use data analysis and publication-quality graphing, featuring templates, custom reports, batch processing and programming functions.