Software and hardware you can rely on
We have a broad range of products for most engineering applications. Our calculation and simulation software tools incorporate most of the features and capabilities that electrical and electronic engineers need to design and model systems, and there are plenty of successful application examples available on this website.
In common with most engineers, accuracy and reliability are key in the electrical and electronics field, and these tools help to ensure the highest standards of performance and safety.
Our product range also includes experimental control systems for education; special tools for developing embedded controls-based systems; and a very wide range of PC measurement data acquisition hardware and software.
- Mathcad – Calculation and documentation software for engineers
- Quanser – Modular controller systems for teaching and graduate research
- VisSim/ECD – Visual environment for embedded controls development
- Measurement Computing – huge range of electronics components for data acquisition
- Origin – easy-to-use data analysis and publication-quality graphing, featuring templates, custom reports, batch processing and programming functions.