Reference Manager New Features
View a tour of Reference Manager 12 new features
No matter where you or your colleagues are in the world, so are your references. With Reference Manager you can collaborate with others on a network-or even the Web. Simplify your publishing with Reference Manager where you can search Internet databases, organize your references and create instant bibliographies. And with these newly added features you can do even more!
Link and organize files easily
In Reference Manager 12 you can attach PDFs and other files to a reference and store these attachments with your database. Reference Icons for linked files are displayed in the file attachment field. You can convert existing links to new Reference Manager-relative links in one step.
Build bibliographies with ease-Cite While You Write integration with Word 2007 and more
Cite While You Write with a Reference Manager tab on the Word 2007 ribbon and watch the bibliography appear as you write. Now you can specify the sort order for in-text citations and the bibliography and differentiate between ambiguous citations, such as multiple works by the same author. Reference groups have new options to list as a single citation and suppress an author name with multiple citations.
Collaborate with colleagues using the enhanced Web Publisher
Web Publisher in Reference Manager 12 retrieves an unlimited number of references. And, it can be set to start up automatically and run as a Windows service. Reference Manager databases can be integrated with other portals using updated SOAP and WSDL technologies.
Other new features:
- Spell check and entire database as well as individual records
- Set preferences to open your database with “Read-Write Exclusive” access
- Download a specified number of references when searching ISI Web of Knowledge or PubMed
- Identify duplicates with more options-mark duplicates automatically to locate easily
- Ignore punctuation when checking for duplicates
- Use new reference types-Edited Book, Online Source and Grant-as well as new fields in many reference types-Conference Title, Conference Location and the NIH required PMCID
- Move between references with new Previous and Next buttons
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I would like to sincerely thank you for your extremely prompt and efficient service – much appreciated and rare these days.SA, Sheffield, UK
I can only say I wish all suppliers were as helpful as you.CP, Newport, UK
You have set a benchmark standard that many other companies should aspire to.JS, Chippenham, UK
Thanks very much for all your time, it was really appreciated. As always Adept has been my number one company!MA, Crawley, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.