Our free, limited online version of EndNote is perfect when you’re new to research and writing.
EndNote basic gives you the basic tools for learning how to do research, cite sources and write term papers.
- Create an online account to search, save and use your research sources
- Use built-in connections to search the 5 most popular databases
- Save and organize the references you find (up to 50,000)
- Integrate with Microsoft® Word to properly cite and format your paper
- Choose from the 7 most popular bibliography formats, including MLA and APA style
Is research part of your future? Think bigger.
If your career will get a boost from the research you produce, you need a forward-looking reference manager – right from the start.
It’s time to look beyond the basics.
- Access thousands of research databases
- Use 5,000+ citation styles
- Build a reference library in your field
- Write research papers and manuscripts
- Create course syllabi, write grant applications, maintain your CV
- Share or co-create research libraries with up to 14 people plus yourself
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Our Account Manager, Stephanie, was fantastic in dealing with our questions and my colleague’s concerns (many thanks Stephanie!) and your colleague Joe has provided invaluable assistance to my colleagues and myself during our initial and extended testing phases of Reference Manager.JH, Birmingham, UK
Excellent, very approachable and with wide knowledge of the software
Excellent tutor – very clear, very impartial, simply excellent.
Your technicians are always really friendly, reassuring and helpful.HM, Cambs, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.