Overview of NWA Stability Analytics
NWA Stability Analytics delivers the statistical analysis, charting, and reporting required for routine product-lot stability studies and shelf-life prediction as described in the FDA/ICH guidelines. This new module lets Life Sciences users perform routine stability analysis using NWA Quality Analyst®, the standard for manufacturing-process and laboratory-method SPC.
Quality Analyst’s database connectivity and ease-of-use combine with LIMS or other shelf-life databases to create an integrated system for analysing stability studies that performs tasks that often require multiple applications, users, and data transfers. Built-in report automation and available Web-based reporting services increase the accessibility and timeliness of information. The result is a system that is more consistent, efficient and easier to validate and manage.
- Provides Comprehensive Stability Statistics and Charting
- Complies with FDA/ICH Guidelines
- Connects Directly to LIMS and other systems
- Simplifies Configuration and Management
- Standardises Workflow and Reporting
The NWA Quality Analyst Stability Analytics module:
- Meets FDA/ICH guidelines for stability analysis using ANCOVA
- Connects directly to LIMS and other study-management systems
- Simplifies configuration and maintenance
- Standardises workflow and reporting
- Provides comprehensive stability statistics and charting
- ANCOVA statistics
- Tests for poolability
- Predictions using:
- Pooled data
- Pooled slope
- Worst case
- Out-of-trend detection
- Residuals analysis
What do our Customers say about us?
Bob delivered an engaging and interesting course. His style was very enjoyable.
[Bob] gave excellent unbiased information
Thanks for the quick response. I want to keep this software because your service is incredible….You truly have exceptional service in the software world.PG, London, UK
I greatly appreciated the fact that you did what you said you would do – not everyone is so nice and punctilious as you.Dr PL, Kent, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.