WordStat is a content analysis and text mining add-on module of QDA Miner.
This powerful software can:
- Analyze quickly a large amount of unstructured data such as customer feedback, emails, open-ended responses, interview transcripts, incident reports, patents, legal documents, blogs or websites.
- Build a content analysis dictionary in order to categorize automatically text data and quickly retrieve text segments related to a specific category (for example, retrieve positive and negative comments). You can apply statistical analysis on categories or explore the relationship between categories and other variables associated with the documents (ex. authors, location, time, etc.) in order to identify trends. To save you time, you can reapply in few seconds the same dictionary for a similar project, customize or use an existing dictionary.
- Provide statistical and visualization tools that are easy to interpret such as word frequencies, clustering, correspondence analysis or heatmap. WordStat can also compute statistical tests to verify the strength of the analysis. All those features allow you to quickly identify themes, trends and patterns without the need to read the documents and to explore the relationship between the content of documents and other categorical or numerical variables such as gender, age, education level, etc.
- Transform text into statistical tables and graphics and at anytime, you can drill down to the source documents in order to see what is behind the numbers.
- Provide a total control over the content analysis process and enough closeness to the data to achieve the perfect balance between text analysis efficiency and precision in the results.
- Easily create outstanding presentations and write a professional report that includes statistical tables and graphics provided by WordStat such as bar charts, pie charts, bubble charts, dendrogram, concept maps, correspondence analysis and more.
- Analyse text data in almost any languages, because the software relies on language independent techniques.
- No need to identify and fix manually spelling mistakes, WordStat can automatically correct them in your documents, and you will therefore save a lot of time. In order to standardized the writing of similar words and phrases and therefore, obtaining more accurate statistical results, WordStat allows you to substitute any specific word or phrase with another one of your own choice.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
Bob’s performance was outstanding – a real credit to the company.
I had just upgraded to Windows 7, and after having Mathcad for several years I found that I could not complete the final stages of installation. After reading help files I finished up confused and really helpless, until I contacted you. THANK YOU.JD, Dorset, UK
I have greatly appreciated your help, your restraint in response to some daft questions and your sheer professionalism.PL, Tunbridge Wells, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.