Why NVivo Transcription?
60% of NVivo users are doing their own transcription, taking vital time away from data analysis and core research.
Simply upload your audio file and let NVivo Transcription do the rest. With good quality audio, you can expect up to 90% accuracy and a file transcribed in a timespan of half the length of the audio. You can then make amendments and tag speakers using a specialized editor and directly import transcribed files into NVivo 12.
- Upload to the online platform from your computer (Windows or Mac) or mobile device in a variety of audio formats
- Supports 29 different languages
- All data is encrypted when uploading and when stored
- Uses the latest automation technology to provide verbatim transcription
- Fast turn-around times
- Good quality audio results in up to 90% accuracy
- Use the feature rich editor to quickly review and make changes
- Tag speakers and make notes
- Directly import into NVivo 12 or export and use with other program
Your automated transcription assistant – quick, easy, precise
- Easy to use dashboard management on any device
- Easily upload audio files from desktop or mobile
- Feature rich text editor designed for the researcher
Sign up for a free trial of NVivo Transcription – Sign Up Now
Already signed up? – Log in now
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Course was excellent, Bob was very thorough, covering a lot of ground. The content was just what was required. Very pleased!
Thank you so much for all your help this morning. Endnote works just fine now and I’m enjoying working on this editorial. I am almost tempted to add your name as a co-author, but the journal won’t allow it! Thanks again.DR RD
Many thanks for the prompt reply – I went ahead and purchased the download and was able to upgrade as you promised – fantastic service! I shall be recommenting Adept Scientific to anyone who’ll listen to me!SF, Leicester, UK
The new Quick Fit Gadget is fantastic and I absolutely love that I can output results to a worksheet so that I can get a column of a particular parameter on which I can do statistical analysis.Greg Scott, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.