Why NVivo Transcription?
60% of NVivo users are doing their own transcription, taking vital time away from data analysis and core research.
Simply upload your audio file and let NVivo Transcription do the rest. With good quality audio, you can expect up to 90% accuracy and a file transcribed in a timespan of half the length of the audio. You can then make amendments and tag speakers using a specialized editor and directly import transcribed files into NVivo 12.
- Upload to the online platform from your computer (Windows or Mac) or mobile device in a variety of audio formats
- Supports 29 different languages
- All data is encrypted when uploading and when stored
- Uses the latest automation technology to provide verbatim transcription
- Fast turn-around times
- Good quality audio results in up to 90% accuracy
- Use the feature rich editor to quickly review and make changes
- Tag speakers and make notes
- Directly import into NVivo 12 or export and use with other program
Your automated transcription assistant – quick, easy, precise
- Easy to use dashboard management on any device
- Easily upload audio files from desktop or mobile
- Feature rich text editor designed for the researcher
Sign up for a free trial of NVivo Transcription – Sign Up Now
Already signed up? – Log in now
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Fantastic tips and tricks. Brilliant presenter and delivery
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
Excellent tutor – very clear, very impartial, simply excellent.
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.