NVivo 11 Pro for Windows supports the widest range of data sources. From text to surveys and social media, it offers advanced data management, query and visualization tools, so you can ask complex questions of your data.
NVivo Pro Overview
- Import and analyze text, images, video, spreadsheets, online surveys, web and social media data in virtually any language
- Import, create or conveniently order NVivo-ready transcripts from TranscribeMe
- Organize information using theme, case, in-vivo and relationship coding
- Save time by autocoding structured data
- Review your coding with coding stripes and highlighting
- Keep track of thoughts and ideas with memos and annotations
- Ask questions of your data using text search, word frequency, coding, matrix coding and coding comparison queries
- Use framework analysis to condense large volumes of data into a summary of topics
- Visualize and share your data with a comprehensive suite of visualizations
- Directly import surveys from SurveyMonkey via API
- Import data from reference management software like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley
- Import from note-taking software OneNote and Evernote – import notes directly from Evernote via API
- Exchange data with Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research
- Export items to easily share your data, analysis and findings
- Work in a small team using project merging, or use NVivo for Teams for real time collaboration
- Access NVivo for Mac at no extra cost
Evolving in your research?
If you begin with NVivo Pro and your research needs change, simply upgrade to NVivo 11 Plus for Windows for the latest in research automation and social network analysis.
Widest data support
Import, manage and analyze data in many different formats, including text, audio, video, images, spreadsheets, and online surveys. Additionally, use NCapture, a simple browser plugin, to collect social media and web content.
NVivo is the only qualitative data analysis software that allows you to collect data from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as rich datasets. So you can access the online conversations and content about your research, organization or topic of interest, but also the valuable data behind the comments, like demographics and locations.
Keep data organized
Use powerful organization and search tools to keep your data under control. Storing all your information in the one place means you can find what you need quickly and easily.
Save time by automatically grouping information based on your set criteria. Store ideas, assumptions and future plans in memos so you can prepare reports faster, and increase transparency and reliability. Use annotations to make notes about sources as you work, so you don’t lose ideas that you want to explore later.
Categorize and analyze
Use powerful tools to categorize and classify data, including time-saving auto coding and data summary options like framework matrices.
Use coding to bring different themes and topics, or entities like places and people together in a single category, so it’s easier to search, compare and identify patterns in your data.
Separate entities like people and places as cases so you can build powerful queries based on attributes like demographic data. Create relationships to store connections between topics and cases in one place, ready for comparison and analysis.
Ask questions of your data
Use queries to ask complex questions and identify new meaning in your data. Test ideas, explore patterns and see connections between themes, topics, people and places in your project. Look for emerging themes, find words and discover concepts using text search and word frequency queries.
Search for content based on how it’s coded using coding queries. Check for consistency and compare how different users have coded material using coding comparison queries. Cross-tabulate coded content and explore differences in opinions, experiences and behaviour across different groups using matrix coding queries.
Visualize your research
Use NVivo Pro’s unique visualizations to brainstorm, map ideas, review your work, distinguish and keep track of project items. Discover key themes, phrases and new paths of investigation. Visually explore connections, similiarities and differences between project items. NVivo Pro even includes five new visualizations!
When you’re ready to share your findings, it’s easy to export your visualizations and use them to support the story of your research.
Import and share data
Import SurveyMonkey surveys directly into NVivo. Exchange data with IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research, and import bibliographical information from reference management software.
Save time by ordering transcripts from within NVivo. Completed files come back into NVivo and sync with your original media. Competively priced, fast and accurate, you’ll never look back!
Collect notes on-the-go using Evernote and OneNote, and then easily import data into NVivo for analysis.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I would like to sincerely thank you for your extremely prompt and efficient service – much appreciated and rare these days.SA, Sheffield, UK
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
Thanks again for your help. EndNote is a great product and I am constantly telling students, colleagues and friends about it.JS, Dundee, UK
Excellent! Very much appreciated how the content was tailored to our needs.
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.