NVivo 11 Plus for Windows offers all the functionality of NVivo 11 Pro for Windows, plus, innovative social network analysis tools and research automation features. Visualize, analyze and understand social network structures. Let NVivo automatically discover emerging themes and sentiment in a matter of minutes. You’ll find smarter insights faster with NVivo Plus.
NVivo Plus Overview
- Import and analyze text, images, video, spreadsheets, online surveys, web and social media data in virtually any language.
- Import, create or conveniently order NVivo-ready transcripts from TranscribeMe.
- Organize information using theme, case, in-vivo and relationship coding.
- Save time by auto coding structured data, and using pattern-based auto coding to code large volumes of text quickly.
- Use automated insights to automatically code text content by theme and sentiment.
- Use framework analysis to condense large volumes of data into a summary of topics.
- Keep track of thoughts and ideas with memos and annotations.
- Visualize and share your data with a comprehensive suite of visualizations.
- Ask questions of your data using powerful queries.
- Discover influencers and study the information flow in a network using social network analysis.
- Directly import surveys from SurveyMonkey via API.
- Import and manage information from reference management software like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley.
- Import from note-taking software OneNote and Evernote – import notes directly from Evernote via API.
- Exchange data with quantitative analysis tools such as Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research.
- Export items to easily share your data, analysis and findings.
- Work in a small team using project merging, or connect to NVivo for Teams for real time collaboration and secure teamwork.
- Access NVivo for Mac at no extra cost.
Widest data support
Import, manage and analyze data in many different formats, including text, audio, video, images, spreadsheets, and online surveys. Use NCapture, a simple browser plugin to collect social media and web content.
NVivo is the only qualitative data analysis software that allows you to collect data from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as rich datasets. So you can access the online conversations and content about your research, organization or topic of interest, but also the valuable data behind the comments, like demographics and locations
Keep data organized
Use powerful organization and search tools to keep your data under control. Storing all your information in the one place means you can find what you need quickly and easily.
Save time by automatically grouping information based on your set criteria. Store ideas, assumptions and future plans in memos so you can prepare reports faster, and increase transparency and reliability. Use annotations to make notes about sources as you work, so you don’t lose ideas that you want to explore later.
Categorize and analyze
Use powerful tools to categorize and classify data, including time-saving auto coding and data summary options like framework matrices.
Use coding to bring different themes and topics, or entities like places and people together in a single category, so it’s easier to search, compare and identify patterns in your data.
Separate entities like people and places as cases so you can build powerful queries based on attributes like demographics. Create relationships to store connections between topics and cases in one place, ready for comparison and analysis.
Ask questions of your data
Use queries to ask complex questions and identify new meaning in your data. Test ideas, explore patterns and see connections between themes, topics, people and places in your project. Look for emerging themes and discover words and concepts using text search and word frequency queries.
Search for content based on how it’s coded using coding queries. Check for consistency and compare how different users have coded material using coding comparison queries. Cross-tabulate coded content and explore differences in opinions, experiences and behaviour across different groups using matrix coding queries.
Visualize your research
Use unique visualizations to brainstorm, map ideas, review your work, distinguish and keep track of project items. Discover key themes, phrases and new paths of investigation. Visually explore connections, similarities and differences between project items. NVivo Plus includes five new visualization options.
When you’re ready to share your findings, it’s easy to export your visualizations and use them to support the story of your research.
Quickly understand key concepts and sentiment in large volumes of text using automated insights. In a matter of minutes, Automated Insights can detect and organize themes, and positive and negative sentiment in your data. Develop preliminary results at the start of a project, or validate your thinking as you work.
Teach NVivo how to code your data using pattern-based auto coding. Start by manually coding your content, then let NVivo do the rest based on the coding patterns you’ve set.
In a hurry? No problem. You’ll find smarter insights faster with NVivo Plus.
Analyze social networks
Discover influencers, opinion leaders and study the information flow in a network using Social Network Analysis. Use sociogram visualizations to see network relationships and interactions, and use metrics to discover critical network roles like influencers, connectors and brokers.
Create sociograms automatically from existing project relationships or Twitter data. Capture Tweets with NCapture and then at the click of button visualize the interactions between users in your Twitter dataset. See who’s re-tweeting who and who’s tweeting who.
Import and share data
Import SurveyMonkey surveys directly into NVivo. Exchange data with IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research and import bibliographical information from reference management software.
Save time by ordering transcripts from within NVivo. Completed files come back into NVivo and sync with your original media. Competively priced, fast and accurate, you’ll never look back!
Collect notes on-the-go using Evernote and OneNote, and then easily import them into NVivo for analysis.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Very enthusiastic, willing to answer questions, helpful, friendly – overall very good
Your web page is simply brilliant. Congratulations!CF, Kirknewton, UK
Bob’s great, he should be franchised.
Thank you very much for your efforts and quick reply that saved my week (and work) – I really appreciate this!DP, London, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.