NVivo for Windows editions
NVivo 12 for Windows delivers powerful, time-saving tools that help you ask questions of your data in a more efficient way. Store all your data in one place and begin exploring themes from the moment you start your project. Available as NVivo 12 Pro, Plus or Teams, there’s an edition to suit your research needs.
- NVivo 12 Pro – supports a wide range of data sources. From text to surveys and social media, it offers advanced data management, query and visualization tools, so you can ask increasingly complex questions of your data.
- NVivo 12 Plus – All the functionality of NVivo Pro plus powerful social network and research automation tools for deeper understanding of social themes and sentiments.
- NVivo for Teams – For streamlined, secure research collaboration by teams of all sizes. Ideal for complex research projects with larger volumes of data.
NVivo 12 Pro
No matter how you collect your data, NVivo 12 Pro for Windows has you covered. Import, manage and analyze text, audio, video, emails, images, spreadsheets, online surveys, web content and social media. With advanced data management, query and visualization tools, go exploring with NVivo.
- Import and analyze text, images, video, spreadsheets, online surveys, web and social media data in virtually any language
- Import, create or conveniently order NVivo-ready transcripts from TranscribeMe
- Organize information using theme, case, in-vivo and relationship coding
- Save time by autocoding structured data
- Review your coding with coding stripes and highlighting
- Keep track of thoughts and ideas with memos and annotations
- Ask questions of your data using text search, word frequency, coding, matrix coding and coding comparison queries
- Use framework analysis to condense large volumes of data into a summary of topics
- Visualize and share your data with a comprehensive suite of visualizations
- Directly import surveys from SurveyMonkey via API
- Import data from reference management software like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley
- Import from note-taking software OneNote and Evernote – import notes directly from Evernote via API
- Exchange data with Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research
- Export items to easily share your data, analysis and findings
- Work in a small team using project merging, or use NVivo for Teams for real time collaboration
- Access NVivo for Mac at no extra cost
Evolving in your research?
If you begin with NVivo Pro and your research needs change, simply upgrade to NVivo 12 Plus for Windows for the latest in research automation and social network analysis.
NVivo 12 Plus
NVivo 12 Plus for Windows offers all the functionality of NVivo 12 Pro for Windows plus innovative social network analysis and automation tools. Now with enhanced support for mixed-methods data, faster loading times and easier navigation, NVivo 12 Plus can help you unlock new insights in minutes.
- Import and analyze text, images, video, spreadsheets, online surveys, web and social media data in virtually any language.
- Import, create or conveniently order NVivo-ready transcripts from TranscribeMe.
- Organize information using theme, case, in-vivo and relationship coding.
- Save time by auto coding structured data, and using pattern-based auto coding to code large volumes of text quickly.
- Use automated insights to automatically code text content by theme and sentiment.
- Use framework analysis to condense large volumes of data into a summary of topics.
- Keep track of thoughts and ideas with memos and annotations.
- Visualize and share your data with a comprehensive suite of visualizations.
- Ask questions of your data using powerful queries.
- Discover influencers and study the information flow in a network using social network analysis.
- Directly import surveys from SurveyMonkey via API.
- Import and manage information from reference management software like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley.
- Import from note-taking software OneNote and Evernote – import notes directly from Evernote via API.
- Exchange data with quantitative analysis tools such as Excel, Access and IBM SPSS Statistics for mixed methods research.
- Export items to easily share your data, analysis and findings.
- Work in a small team using project merging, or connect to NVivo for Teams for real time collaboration and secure teamwork.
Explore the features and functionality of NVivo 12 Mac, NVivo 12 Pro and NVivo 12 Plus to discover the NVivo that’s right for you.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I found the training to be hugely beneficial. The delivery was clear, concise, energetic and good humoured. Definitely a good skill based introduction to EndNote, while the notes given on the day will provide a most useful refresher of what was covered.LS, Tullamore, Ireland
Your website is hugely informative and a pleasure to visit. Frankly I wouldn’t dream of buying technical software from anyone else.NR, Inverness, UK
Excellent tutor – very clear, very impartial, simply excellent.
I have to thank you again for your help. The support level you have given gives me good confidence in using the product, knowing that there are solutions to problems that are not necessarily easy (or economic) for you to implement, but give the customer a working solution.CW, Cheltenham, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.