VisSim 9 – What is New
Speed improvements have been made to large plots and overall simulation. Speed up of large diagrams with many conditional subsystems has also been greatly improved.
It’s more robust
A record amount testing due to the Altair acquisition has resulted in the fastest, most robust release yet.
And of course there’s a bunch of new features.
We added multi-scaled plots, polar plots, a block and diagram finder (many find that alone makes it worth the upgrade), and of course it is fully compabible with previous versions.
This means that versions prior to 9 can all be read by v9, and v9 generated diagram files can be read by previous versions so long as you don’t use the new blocks or features.
Some of the top features are:
- block/diagram finder on the tool bar
- edit in place for label, variable, const blocks
- multiple scales allowed in multi-windowed plots
- right-hand axis scaling different from left in plot
- new polar plots with interactive vector update
- User specified error or warning messages
- Matrix relational, element merge and Boolean operations
- Expressions in dialog constant values fields
- Save of nested embedded subsystems to single combined file.
- Nested auto dialogs
- Direct matrix entry for ABCD state space block
New Embedded features are
- Execution Ordering block
- CRC16 block
- New TI MotorWare InstaSpin FAST and SpinTAC blocks Program your sensorless FOC motor 100% graphically and take advantage of the leading motor technology on the market today.
- Support of the F2805x, including programmable gains, DACs and comparator subsystems
- support of the F2837x with 200 MHz performance, 16 bit ADC, 12 bit DACs, and dual C28x cores
- support of the F2807x with 100 MHz performance, 12 bit ADC, 12 bit DACs, and dual C28x cores
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
THANK YOU – you are a star and have saved my thesis! Your instructions worked perfectly. If I am purchasing upgrades I will definitely go to Adept now I know what level support you can provide.CB, Plymouth, UK
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
The new Quick Fit Gadget is fantastic and I absolutely love that I can output results to a worksheet so that I can get a column of a particular parameter on which I can do statistical analysis.Greg Scott, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
I am impressed – somebody actually cares enough about customer relations, not only to honour a promise to reply, but to remember the request! I hope your company appreciates you as much as I do.RE, London, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.