Neural network configuration dialog
VisSim/Neural-Net uses established neural network algorithms to perform
learning and recognition of patterns. Neural networks excel at nonlinear
system identification, problem diagnosis, decision making, prediction,
and other problems where pattern recognition is important and precise
computational answers are not readily available.
Within the engineering community neural networks, are used for learning
nonlinear dynamic behavior from historic data sets. Once trained, neural
networks are used to predict plant behavior based on input values.
Neural networks can be both trained and used for prediction directly
from a VisSim diagram.
- Up to 32 layers per network
- Up to 32767 neurons per layer
- up to 128 neural networks per diagram
- Five learning methods
- User-selectable learn rate
- User-selectable neighborhoods
- User-specified smoothing factor
- Table-driven weight initialization
Download the VisSim/Neural-Net add-on Demo
VisSim Version 8 Download (Free Trial)