Micro Saint Sharp 3.6: everything you need in simulation
Micro Saint Sharp 3.6 is a general purpose, discrete-event simulation software tool. Micro Saint Sharp’s intuitive graphical user interface and flow chart approach to modelling make it a tool that can be used by generalists as well as simulation experts. Micro Saint Sharp has proven to be an invaluable asset in both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies and in many areas including the military, human factors, health care, manufacturing and the service industry.Micro Saint Sharp’s power, flexibility and tools for optimisation make it the simulation tool of choice for any organisation. With a computer model of your process built in to Micro Saint Sharp you can begin to get the answers to your “what if” questions. What if I change the way humans work with the system? What if I change my resource mix? What if I rearrange the process? Find the answers with Micro Saint Sharp quickly and completely for systems of all sizes, shapes and complexities.
Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.6 – Now with floating licences and a new task grid editor. There are still three ways to view your models: network diagram view, 2D animation and 3D animation. Download a free demonstration version or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org further information about this new version.
See a live demonstration of Micro Saint Sharp
Join us for a live demonstration of the latest version of Micro Saint Sharp and see the sharpest idea in simulation modelling. All you will need is a phone, a browser and 30 minutes. To sign up for our next live demo please send your contact info to email@example.com. The demo will be held via WebEx and once you sign up you’ll get an email that confirms all of the details.
Features of Micro Saint Sharp
- Microsoft Visio import/export.
- 2D and 3D animation.
- More power.
- Increased execution speed.
- Better visualisation.
New in Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.6
These new enhancements can be found in this release.
- Use the new Resource Limited Constraint.object to automatically represent resource limited processes. All you need to do is add the Resource Limited object to your network and specify which variable represents the resource – Micro Saint Sharp takes care of all the other logic.
- Use the new Capacity Limited Constraint object to automatically represent capacity limited processes. All you need to do is add the Capacity Limited object to your network and specify the capacity of the process.
- Use the new Grid Editor to view, edit and print your process data. Modellers can now view their task data in three ways: as a Process Diagram, in the Tree View or in a Grid.
- Use the new Immediates Window to help debug your models during execution.
- Perhaps the most significant new feature is the ability to Export Runtime Only Versions of a simulation, guaranteeing that your models can be distributed without compromising their integrity.
- Enhanced support for setting key simulation Input Variables. An automatically generated form reflects the value of tagged variables and allows them to be changed before a simulation is run.
- Selected Snapshots Automatically Open when the simulation is complete.
- Updated printing for your network diagram and grid views.
- Updated manuals and help screens.
- New Floating Licence supports both installation on either a client machine or a networked server machine.
Other useful recent enhancements include:
- Import your existing Microsoft Visio business and technical drawings and make them into process simulation models
- Create reusable modelling components with Referential tasks and paths which will reduce your overall model development time
- Better visualise and add scenarios with the new Scenario Viewer
- View new reports including tasks and scenario time-line reports
- Find things quickly with the new “Go To” window
- Turn off entity merging which greatly improves model run performance
- Save time creating snapshots with a new automatic variable data collection option
- Store output files where you want them for easier comparative model run analysis
- Improved performance
- Updated overall look and feel
- Improved communication plug-in that allows users to export model data to spreadsheets easily.
Here are some capabilities of Animator3D:
- Create a virtual environment that represents your desired process with 3D moving images
- Explore your virtual world with enhanced viewing capabilities that allow you to rotate objects and tour models from any angle
- Use our built-in 3D objects library with models from multiple industries to get you started creating realistic, detailed scenes
- Navigate through your virtual world by zooming in and out and rotating with ease
- New 3D objects for military applications and landscapes
- Integrated with your simulation model
- Uses Microsoft’s latest DirectX technology
- 90-Megahertz Intel Pentium-class processor.
- 64MB RAM (128MB recommended).
- 150MB of free hard disk space.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, XP, 2000, 98, ME (Operating systems must support the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0).
Micro Saint Sharp sale package
Included with every sale of Micro Saint Sharp is:
- Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.6 software
- User guide
- Hardware key
- One year of unlimited technical support
- One year of software updates.
Technical support is provided by telephone, fax or email and is designed to assist with general modelling and debugging questions. When your year of support expires you can purchase an additional year for a nominal fee.
Where to get Micro Saint Sharp
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
This level of customer support will increase my likelihood to stay with Endnote and recommend it to colleagues. Actually outstanding on comparison to other site.JS
Best technical support for a software program that I’ve come across – painless for once!KH, Tunbridge Wells, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.