About PTC Mathcad
PTC Mathcad is the industry-standard software for solving, analysing, and sharing your most vital engineering calculations. Its live mathematical notation, units intelligence, and powerful calculation capabilities, presented within an easy-to-use interface, allows engineers and design teams to capture and communicate their critical design and engineering knowledge.
PTC Mathcad does what spreadsheets, word processing, presentation software, and programming applications simply cannot do – it brings powerful calculation capabilities into human-readable form. It integrates these human-readable, live calculations with plots, graphs, text, and images into a single, interactive, professionally presented document. This ease and familiarity of an engineering notebook enables design exploration, validation and verification, and the clear communication of critical engineering information. You don’t need to be a PTC Mathcad expert to read and understand PTC Mathcad documents.
PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
The latest version, Mathcad Prime 6.0, has been released on 2nd of October 2019 and added such new capabilities as:
- Customisation of margin dimensions, including headers and footers that can be used in both imperial and metric paper types
- Improved Find/ Replace functionality
- Multiple language spellcheck support based on your installed system keyboards
- Possibility to add hyperlinks in your worksheets for quicker and more efficient link to external resources
- Access to expanded printing options
- New symbolic engine
- Updated chart components that enable you to save your chart as an image, chose from a larger amount of chart templates and use the zoom option
Check our “What’s new in PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0” blog post
Previous PTC Mathcad version users will need to request/ generate compatible licence file, so contact us when you are ready for an update.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.