With the MapleSim Connector, you can enhance and extend your Simulink® models
by integrating MapleSim's high-performance, multi-domain environment
into your existing toolchain.
You can quickly develop and optimize engineering system models
in the intuitive physical modeling environment of MapleSim. Using
this toolbox, high-performance, high-fidelity MapleSim models are
automatically converted to S-Function blocks for seamless inclusion
in Simulink® diagrams.
The MapleSim Connector:
- Exports MapleSim models to Simulink®, including rotational,
translational, and multibody mechanical systems, thermal models,
and electric circuits.
- Creates Simulink® S-Function blocks for
fast execution within Simulink® and real-time implementation
through Real-Time Workshop®.
- S-Functions are created from
the symbolically simplified system equations produced by
MapleSim, resulting in compact, highly efficient models.
- The resulting code
is further optimized using the powerful optimization tools
in Maple, ensuring fast execution.
- Test results show the S-Functions
run, on average, 10 times faster than equivalent models created
using Simulink® with
MapleSim Simulink® Connector
- Creates ANSI C code S-Function blocks from MapleSim models
for inclusion in Simulink® diagrams.
- Supports all continuous
MapleSim model domains, including mechanical systems and electric
- Produces highly efficient S-Functions that run, on average,
10 times faster than equivalent models created using Simulink with
- Produces S-Functions for complicated systems
that are not normally tractable within Simulink, such as systems
that include algebraic loops or have index- 2 or higher DAEs.
- Generates multi-input/multi-output blocks with user-definable
parameter masks, so the Simulink block can be used immediately
- Supports models that include MapleSim custom components, automatically
incorporating any user-defined procedures.
- Provides an easy-to-use
MapleSim template with an intuitive step-by-step interface for
setting parameters and options, browsing generated code, and exporting
models to Simulink.
- Includes a set of Maple language commands
that provide programmatic access to all functionality as an alternative
to the interactive interface and for custom application development.
- Automatically generates modifiable block documentation for the
Simulink block, which is incorporated into the block definition
and accessible from within Simulink.
- Places the S-Function block
directly into a Simulink model or saves it into the Simulink Block
Library for easy incorporation in multiple Simulink models.