Why do I need GRAMS AI?
As Q.C. LIMS User
- I need a single tool to read all of my instrument data.
- I am interested in On-line / At-line product testing.
- I am interested in reducing sample prep. using IR techniques.
- I need a tool to rapidly identify contaminants.
As a C.D.S. User
- I need to produce standard reports from multiple / legacy C.D.S.
- I need to view and print C.D.S. data away from the workstation.
As a Bioanalytical LIMS User
- I need to report 5% – 20% of my raw data for method development.
- I need to examine Mass Spec. data at my desk.
As an R.&D. LIMS User
- I need to view data from multiple sources to support my decisions.
- I need tools for structural confirmation of my compound of interest.
As a Scientific Data Management System User
- I need an easy way to access raw data interactively – My S.D.M.S. only stores instrument specific raw data and PDF snapshots.
As an e.L.N. User
- I need to add spectra and chromatograms to my notes as evidence to support my conclusions for patent protection purposes.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Excellent service received with queries I had when I had the trial EndNote. This was a factor which prompted me to go on to buy the product. An excellent service was received in response to a problem after the purchase of endnote.JB, Manchester, UK
Very happy with the service. Very professional staff and always helpful.UO, Athlone, Ireland
Huge amount learnt, much more than I expected. Appreciate the ability of the programme much more than I did before.PA, Liverpool, UK
Your web page is simply brilliant. Congratulations!CF, Kirknewton, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.