Kinetica Model Libraries
Thermo’s Kinetica model library collection features many models of biological, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic systems created as Kinetica templates. The models cover Dr. William Jusko’s pharmacodynamic models and the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic models in Dr. Johan Gabrielsson’s book ‘Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Data Analysis’.
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
Jusko’s Pharmacodynamic Models
- Cell Proliferation Linear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Cell Proliferation Nonlinear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for single dose
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Signal Transduction (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Linear Inactivation (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Nonlinear Inactivation(html/kbd)
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacokinetic Models
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacodynamic Models
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
I am very grateful for your prompt and kind answers to my problems. It is rarely a pleasure to complain about something, but this time it has been both pleasant and helpful. I can only regret that I did not use Swedish with Linda, men vi kan sHV, Helsinki, Finland
You have set a benchmark standard that many other companies should aspire to.JS, Chippenham, UK
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.