Kinetica Model Libraries
Thermo’s Kinetica model library collection features many models of biological, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic systems created as Kinetica templates. The models cover Dr. William Jusko’s pharmacodynamic models and the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic models in Dr. Johan Gabrielsson’s book ‘Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Data Analysis’.
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
Jusko’s Pharmacodynamic Models
- Cell Proliferation Linear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Cell Proliferation Nonlinear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for single dose
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Signal Transduction (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Linear Inactivation (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Nonlinear Inactivation(html/kbd)
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacokinetic Models
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacodynamic Models
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
[Bob] gave excellent unbiased information
THANK YOU – you are a star and have saved my thesis! Your instructions worked perfectly. If I am purchasing upgrades I will definitely go to Adept now I know what level support you can provide.CB, Plymouth, UK
Hi Bob, Thank you so much for this and your prompt reply. It is such a relief, I can’t tell you! I will try downloading it now. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness as well as efficiency.C
Yet again Origin and OriginPro upholds its foremost status as the best purposeful and all-embracing data analysis and graphing software on the market. Although other software packages exist, few are as straightforward to use, flexible, and high-quality when it comes to performing challenging data analysis or creating publication superior graphs.Keith J. Stevenson, Professor of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.