Kinetica Model Libraries
Thermo’s Kinetica model library collection features many models of biological, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic systems created as Kinetica templates. The models cover Dr. William Jusko’s pharmacodynamic models and the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic models in Dr. Johan Gabrielsson’s book ‘Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Data Analysis’.
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
Jusko’s Pharmacodynamic Models
- Cell Proliferation Linear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Cell Proliferation Nonlinear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for single dose
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Signal Transduction (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Linear Inactivation (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Nonlinear Inactivation(html/kbd)
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacokinetic Models
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacodynamic Models
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Thanks very much for all your time, it was really appreciated. As always Adept has been my number one company!MA, Crawley, UK
“Looking online for a software that would perform the particular task we need at the moment (resolution of overlapped Gaussian-shaped peaks), I was glad to find out that a fully functional trial version of OriginPro was made available by your company. Also, watching one of the tutorial videos, all commands and short-cuts I needed to get my results were shown there. Very handy and a time-saver.”Mauricio Morais, LCT, M.Sc. - Sr. Research Assistant - NEPS Lab Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at TUFTS Univers
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
Very helpful in providing advice on which courses were applicable. Very clear. Checked with trainees to ensure the pace was accurate. Very aware of individual needs of trainees without letting individual issues take over. My interaction with Adept has always been very good. Staff are helpful, efficient and responsive.Dr C Stott, Cambridge, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.