Kinetica Model Libraries
Thermo’s Kinetica model library collection features many models of biological, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic systems created as Kinetica templates. The models cover Dr. William Jusko’s pharmacodynamic models and the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic models in Dr. Johan Gabrielsson’s book ‘Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Data Analysis’.
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with First Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment IV Infusion model using Micro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Macro Constants (kdb)
- One Compartment model with Zero Order Absorption using Micro Constants (kdb)
Jusko’s Pharmacodynamic Models
- Cell Proliferation Linear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Cell Proliferation Nonlinear Irreversible Inactivation (html/kdb)
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for single dose
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Inhibition of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Production Rate for 2 doses
- Indirect Response – Stimulation of Dissipation Process for 2 doses
- Signal Transduction (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Linear Inactivation (html/kbd)
- Turnover Model with Irreversible Nonlinear Inactivation(html/kbd)
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacokinetic Models
Gabrielsson’s Pharmacodynamic Models
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I greatly appreciated the fact that you did what you said you would do – not everyone is so nice and punctilious as you.Dr PL, Kent, UK
Excellent tutor – very clear, very impartial, simply excellent.
“While skeptical at first, now having switched to Origin I know it will remain my graphing software of choice. Not only does it have an intuitive user interface, but it also has the power to quickly and efficiently complete all of my graphing needs. Origin is the best graphing software available. Period.”Mr. Kevin Clark, University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign
I recommend EndNote to all my students who I supervise on dissertations at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Sometimes they ask if I get commission for doing this, which I do not. But the software is great, and fantastic time saver when putting journal articles or theses together.DF, W Yorks, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.