Programmable GUI Builder
GINOMENU is a subroutine toolkit for developing GUI applications under Windows. It provides extensive window and widget building modules allowing professional user-interfaces to be created under Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista without the need to get involved in MFC, API or mixed-language programming.
Optional high level graphics facilities featured in the other GINO modules can be fully utilized to provide a complete graphics development environment for any application.
GINOMENU is unique in not only providing the features of the Windows API to the Fortran programmer but also making it extremely easy to use; no knowledge of system event loops or window handles is required and a basic program containing a simple window can be created with less than 15 lines of code!
The extensive functionality, ease-of-use and flexibility of GINOMENU and GINO, provide the programmer with a powerful development toolkit for generating a fully portable graphical display system.
- Available for Fortran or C/C++
- Create true Windows GUI applications
- Responsive methodology allowing widget creation on-the-fly
- Basic graphics built-in
- Integrates with other GINO graphics products
- Very easy to use
- No mixed language calls
- No Resource files required
- Hundreds of widget types & styles
- Widget origin and expansion control (sticky widgets)
- Built in icons
- Access to BMP/ICO files
- Ability to build icons into program executable
- Programmable drag-and-drop widgets
- Windows HTML Help and PDF documentation
- docking panes
- radio boxes
- dockable toolbars
- text-entry fields
- numerical-entry fields
- text and numerical array fields
- graphics frames (GDI/OpenGL)
- table boxes
- graphics expose
- application callbacks
- window iconization
- window re-size giving automatic scroll-bars
- MDI and SDI windows
- TTY emulator
- Rich-Text Editor
- Complex Dialogue boxes
- File browser
- accelerator keys
- type of icon/slider/toggle
- colour definition
- bubble help
- sticky widget origin
- panel background
- font for text entries
- mouse-sensitive icons
- 100 library icons
- access to BMP and ICO files for further icons
- grid or pixel positioning
- optional manifest file creation
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I began using Origin because of its versatility in the varied experimental work that we do, from electrophysiology to clinical studies. I have stayed with Origin because of the high level of statistical expertise and customer service that we get from technical support staff.”
I greatly appreciated the fact that you did what you said you would do – not everyone is so nice and punctilious as you.Dr PL, Kent, UK
You have set a benchmark standard that many other companies should aspire to.JS, Chippenham, UK
I like thinking back to all the people I’ve worked well with during the year, and you have been particularly helpful throughout.HM, Durham, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.