3Dview is an OpenGL based 3D model viewer.
- Load and view 3D models in both Winteracter W3D format (as created by W3dSave) and DXF format.
- Easy to use and highly responsive control over the model viewing postion, with rotate, zoom and pan via mouse, keyboard or menu.
- Various standard views available via single keystroke or menu selection (front, rear, left, right, top, bottom or isometric)
- Animated rotation option. Available in combination with mouse/keyboard viewing controls.
- Save models in Winteracter W3D format or DXF format.
- Export Image option allows the current view to be saved as a bitmap in BMP, PNG, PCX or JPEG format.
- Print via Print Manager (Windows) or PostScript (X Windows).
- Choice of rendering methods: wireframe, unlit, flat shading or Gouraud shading.
- The model’s material list can be edited. The modified model can be saved back to disk.
- Control over lighting with 6 standard light positions and a light which follows the viewing position.
- Choice of orthographic or perspective projection.
- Control over background and wireframe colours.
- Supplied with both the Windows and X Windows versions of Winteracter.
- Can be redistributed with Winteracter based software.
- Full source code for the 3D model viewer is also supplied. Creation and distribution of derivative works, based on this source code, is permitted.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
Huge amount learnt, much more than I expected. Appreciate the ability of the programme much more than I did before.PA, Liverpool, UK
Your website is hugely informative and a pleasure to visit. Frankly I wouldn’t dream of buying technical software from anyone else.NR, Inverness, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.