DASYLab 2016: Easy-to-Use Software for Data Acquisition
Setting up and controlling a data acquisition application doesn’t necessarily require hours of coding. DASYLab is designed for those who want to get down to work straight away, without having to write programs. Its simple, point-and-click interface lets you set up powerful, sophisticated data acquisition routines quickly and easily. With DASYLab easy-to-use software, you can create your own individual measurement or analysis application in a few minutes.
DASYLab is ideally suited for frequently-changing measurement tasks.
- DASYLab 2016 is now Windows 10 compatible!
- Hardware drivers for devices from over fourty manufacturers
- Layouter for professional data presentation on the screen and in print
- DataSocket and OPC connection
- ODBC database connection and file I/O
- Global variables and strings for recipe management
- Analysis functions such as FIR filters, FFT, transfer function, and rainflow and third / octave algorithms
- Network: online data transfer with DASYLab NET
- Open and closed loop control: set point generator, PID controller, timer
- Mathematics and statistics: formulas, integral, histogram, pulse analysis
To use DASYLab to its full capacity you need a PC adhering to the recommended minimum system requirements (expand system requirements view below).
- x86 compatible processor, 1 GHz or more
- at least 500 MB free storage space, at least 300 MB on the system partition
- Graphics board: at least 16 bit (High Colour) depth 24 or 32 bit (True Colour) with a resolution of 1024×768 pixel
- Mouse, because some functions of DASYLab can only be handled via mouse.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32bit / 64 bit)
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I am impressed – somebody actually cares enough about customer relations, not only to honour a promise to reply, but to remember the request! I hope your company appreciates you as much as I do.RE, London, UK
Thanks very much for all your time, it was really appreciated. As always Adept has been my number one company!MA, Crawley, UK
I have to thank you again for your help. The support level you have given gives me good confidence in using the product, knowing that there are solutions to problems that are not necessarily easy (or economic) for you to implement, but give the customer a working solution.CW, Cheltenham, UK
Yet again Origin and OriginPro upholds its foremost status as the best purposeful and all-embracing data analysis and graphing software on the market. Although other software packages exist, few are as straightforward to use, flexible, and high-quality when it comes to performing challenging data analysis or creating publication superior graphs.Keith J. Stevenson, Professor of Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.