DASYLab 2016: Easy-to-Use Software for Data Acquisition
Setting up and controlling a data acquisition application doesn’t necessarily require hours of coding. DASYLab is designed for those who want to get down to work straight away, without having to write programs. Its simple, point-and-click interface lets you set up powerful, sophisticated data acquisition routines quickly and easily. With DASYLab easy-to-use software, you can create your own individual measurement or analysis application in a few minutes.
DASYLab is ideally suited for frequently-changing measurement tasks.
- DASYLab 2016 is now Windows 10 compatible!
- Hardware drivers for devices from over fourty manufacturers
- Layouter for professional data presentation on the screen and in print
- DataSocket and OPC connection
- ODBC database connection and file I/O
- Global variables and strings for recipe management
- Analysis functions such as FIR filters, FFT, transfer function, and rainflow and third / octave algorithms
- Network: online data transfer with DASYLab NET
- Open and closed loop control: set point generator, PID controller, timer
- Mathematics and statistics: formulas, integral, histogram, pulse analysis
To use DASYLab to its full capacity you need a PC adhering to the recommended minimum system requirements (expand system requirements view below).
- x86 compatible processor, 1 GHz or more
- at least 500 MB free storage space, at least 300 MB on the system partition
- Graphics board: at least 16 bit (High Colour) depth 24 or 32 bit (True Colour) with a resolution of 1024×768 pixel
- Mouse, because some functions of DASYLab can only be handled via mouse.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32bit / 64 bit)
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Ref: Mathtype 6.6a. I love this product, thanks for decent support on this softwareJT, Derbyshire, UK
At 13-years old, my daughter’s research manuscript has been accepted for publication in a top tier peer-reviewed Environmental Science journal and OriginPro 8.6 will allow her to export the graphs in a wide variety of formats which can meet any publisher’s requirements. Kudos to OriginLab for designing innovative and intuitive software that can span the needs of both a burgeoning young scientist like my daughter to a PhD expert in their field. It is hard to imagine that other products offer this extraordinary level of user versatility.Michael Grimmett, MD, FACP, FACS Ophthalmologist Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
Good tutor genuinely interested in student’s needs. This course provided all I needed and more.GS, Great Dunmow, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.