DASYLab Easy-to-Use Software for Data Acquisition
Setting up and controlling a data acquisition application doesn’t necessarily require hours of coding. DASYLab is designed for those who want to get down to work straight away, without having to write programs. Its simple, point-and-click interface lets you set up powerful, sophisticated data acquisition routines quickly and easily. With DASYLab easy-to-use software, you can create your own individual measurement or analysis application in a few minutes.
DASYLab is ideally suited for frequently-changing measurement tasks.
- Windows 7 compatible !
- Hardware drivers for devices from over fourty manufacturers
- Layouter for professional data presentation on the screen and in print
- DataSocket and OPC connection
- ODBC database connection and file I/O
- Global variables and strings for recipe management
- Analysis functions such as FIR filters, FFT, transfer function, and rainflow and third / octave algorithms
- Network: online data transfer with DASYLab NET
- Open and closed loop control: set point generator, PID controller, timer
- Mathematics and statistics: formulas, integral, histogram, pulse analysis
To use DASYLab to its full capacity you need a PC adhering to the recommended minimum system requirements (expand system requirements view below).
- x86 compatible processor, 1 GHz or more
- at least 250 MB free storage space, at least 200 MB on the system partition
- Graphics board: at least 16 bit (High Colour) depth 24 or 32 bit (True Colour) with a resolution of 1024×768 pixel
- Mouse, because some functions of DASYLab can only be handled via mouse.
- Windows 7, 32--bit
- Windows 7, 64--bit (as 32--bit application)
- Windows Vista (32--bit with Service Pack) 2
- Windows Vista 64--bit (as 32--bit application)
- Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 3
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.