ADwin-Pro II: Digital input and output modules
ADwin-Pro II and digital signal
Digital input and output modules are the interfaces to your measurement devices and digital sensors. Select the digital modules suited to your signal type.
Digital input and output modules:
- DIO-32, DIO-32-TiCo: 32 TTL inputs/outputs, built-in edge detection with time stamp for comparator purposes, optionally with TiCo processor and 256MB memory
- OPT-16: 16 optocoupler inputs, minimum switching time 100ns, built-in edge detection with time stamp, input voltage range separately settable for each channel to 5V, 12V or 24V
- REL-16: 16 relay outputs, switched voltage up to 30V as normally open contact, response time of 4ms, optionally available as normally closed contacts
- TRA-16: 16 transistor outputs, switched voltage 5 … 30V, switching time 2,5?s, optionally switching to ground
- PWM-16(-I): 16 PWM outputs, TTL compatible, optionally transistor outputs 5 … 30V, separate signal configuration for each channel, reference clock 100MHz, switching time 20ns (TTL) or < 3?s (transistor)
- Customer-specific input and output modules.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Thank you – again! Even those of us who do not like being the damsel in distress sometimes have need of knights in shining armour.SA, Bradford, UK
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
Thank you for your very efficient and prompt help. It is a pleasure to do business with switched-on companies like yours. Thanks to you I have ordered the product today via your WebStore.DM, Tain, UK
Very happy with the service. Very professional staff and always helpful.UO, Athlone, Ireland
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.