ADwin-Pro II: Counter modules
Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes:
- Pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- Incremental encoder inputs clock/direction or A/B with 4-edge-evaluation
- Two SSI inputs, 5V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version.
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5V/12V/24V.
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e.g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
What do our Customers say about us?
I recommend EndNote to all my students who I supervise on dissertations at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Sometimes they ask if I get commission for doing this, which I do not. But the software is great, and fantastic time saver when putting journal articles or theses together.DF, W Yorks, UK
Tutor was very knowledgeable and taught in a way that was easy to followKH, Uxbridge, UK
This level of customer support will increase my likelihood to stay with Endnote and recommend it to colleagues. Actually outstanding on comparison to other site.JS
The Origin software has excellent statistics and is VERY user friendly.Habibeh Khoshbouei, Pharm. D., Ph.D., Meharry Medical College
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.