ADwin-Pro II: Counter modules
Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes:
- Pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- Incremental encoder inputs clock/direction or A/B with 4-edge-evaluation
- Two SSI inputs, 5V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version.
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5V/12V/24V.
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e.g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
Thanks for the quick response. I want to keep this software because your service is incredible….You truly have exceptional service in the software world.PG, London, UK
I have greatly appreciated your help, your restraint in response to some daft questions and your sheer professionalism.PL, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Our Account Manager, Stephanie, was fantastic in dealing with our questions and my colleague’s concerns (many thanks Stephanie!) and your colleague Joe has provided invaluable assistance to my colleagues and myself during our initial and extended testing phases of Reference Manager.JH, Birmingham, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.