ADwin-Pro II: Counter modules
Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes:
- Pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- Incremental encoder inputs clock/direction or A/B with 4-edge-evaluation
- Two SSI inputs, 5V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version.
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5V/12V/24V.
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e.g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Thanks also for your first class service, couldn’t ask for more, helped to fix an insurmountable problem for me really quickly and easilyPD, Aberdeen, UK
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
I recommend EndNote to all my students who I supervise on dissertations at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Sometimes they ask if I get commission for doing this, which I do not. But the software is great, and fantastic time saver when putting journal articles or theses together.DF, W Yorks, UK
Thank you very much for your efforts and quick reply that saved my week (and work) – I really appreciate this!DP, London, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.