ADwin-Pro II: Counter modules
Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes:
- Pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- Incremental encoder inputs clock/direction or A/B with 4-edge-evaluation
- Two SSI inputs, 5V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version.
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5V/12V/24V.
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e.g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I had just upgraded to Windows 7, and after having Mathcad for several years I found that I could not complete the final stages of installation. After reading help files I finished up confused and really helpless, until I contacted you. THANK YOU.JD, Dorset, UK
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.