ADwin-Pro II: Bus modules
Communication in all directions
ADwin-Pro II modules work with various bus systems and serial interfaces. An ADwin-Pro II system can simultaneously send messages and data via RS232, communicate with devices via CAN bus and control a test stand.
The following interfaces are available:
- Pro II-RSx-2: two x RS-232/RS-485 (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-RSx-4: four x RS-232/RS-485, (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-CAN-2: two x two CAN bus, low speed or high speed (CAN 2.0 part A+B, ISO 11898), incoming CAN messages can rise a CPU event. Module includes a TiCo processor
- Pro II-LIN-2: two x LIN Bus
- Pro II-LIN-4: four x LIN Bus
- Pro II-Profi-SL: one x Profibus with slave interface
- Pro II-Flex-2: two x FlexRay; each controller is provided with two channels
- Pro II-EtherCAT-SL: one x EtherCAT with slave interface
- Other field bus interfaces on request.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
THANK YOU – you are a star and have saved my thesis! Your instructions worked perfectly. If I am purchasing upgrades I will definitely go to Adept now I know what level support you can provide.CB, Plymouth, UK
Very helpful and approachable – excellent trainerIG, Manchester, UK
“I am very satisfied with Origin. I think Origin is an excellent plotting tool. Its capabilities are vast, diverse, and beyond my needs. I appreciate the fact that almost anything on a plot can be adjusted according to a desired preference.”Matthew D. Sena - Sandia National Laboratories
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.