ADwin-Pro II: Bus modules
Communication in all directions
ADwin-Pro II modules work with various bus systems and serial interfaces. An ADwin-Pro II system can simultaneously send messages and data via RS232, communicate with devices via CAN bus and control a test stand.
The following interfaces are available:
- Pro II-RSx-2: two x RS-232/RS-485 (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-RSx-4: four x RS-232/RS-485, (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-CAN-2: two x two CAN bus, low speed or high speed (CAN 2.0 part A+B, ISO 11898), incoming CAN messages can rise a CPU event. Module includes a TiCo processor
- Pro II-LIN-2: two x LIN Bus
- Pro II-LIN-4: four x LIN Bus
- Pro II-Profi-SL: one x Profibus with slave interface
- Pro II-Flex-2: two x FlexRay; each controller is provided with two channels
- Pro II-EtherCAT-SL: one x EtherCAT with slave interface
- Other field bus interfaces on request.
What do our Customers say about us?
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.JD, Denver, USA
I greatly appreciated the fact that you did what you said you would do – not everyone is so nice and punctilious as you.Dr PL, Kent, UK
Thank you so much for all your help this morning. Endnote works just fine now and I’m enjoying working on this editorial. I am almost tempted to add your name as a co-author, but the journal won’t allow it! Thanks again.DR RD
I began using Origin because of its versatility in the varied experimental work that we do, from electrophysiology to clinical studies. I have stayed with Origin because of the high level of statistical expertise and customer service that we get from technical support staff.”
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.