ADwin-Pro II: Bus modules
Communication in all directions
ADwin-Pro II modules work with various bus systems and serial interfaces. An ADwin-Pro II system can simultaneously send messages and data via RS232, communicate with devices via CAN bus and control a test stand.
The following interfaces are available:
- Pro II-RSx-2: two x RS-232/RS-485 (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-RSx-4: four x RS-232/RS-485, (software-selectable), with TiCo processor
- Pro II-CAN-2: two x two CAN bus, low speed or high speed (CAN 2.0 part A+B, ISO 11898), incoming CAN messages can rise a CPU event. Module includes a TiCo processor
- Pro II-LIN-2: two x LIN Bus
- Pro II-LIN-4: four x LIN Bus
- Pro II-Profi-SL: one x Profibus with slave interface
- Pro II-Flex-2: two x FlexRay; each controller is provided with two channels
- Pro II-EtherCAT-SL: one x EtherCAT with slave interface
- Other field bus interfaces on request.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
I have always received excellent support with Bibliographic software from your team. Thanks a lot.AM, London, UK
Your website is hugely informative and a pleasure to visit. Frankly I wouldn’t dream of buying technical software from anyone else.NR, Inverness, UK
Bob worked tirelessly over many hours (and days!) to try to resolve the issue. His efforts were truly appreciated on my behalf. He was polite, caring and nothing was too much trouble. Many, many thanks Bob.JO
At 13-years old, my daughter’s research manuscript has been accepted for publication in a top tier peer-reviewed Environmental Science journal and OriginPro 8.6 will allow her to export the graphs in a wide variety of formats which can meet any publisher’s requirements. Kudos to OriginLab for designing innovative and intuitive software that can span the needs of both a burgeoning young scientist like my daughter to a PhD expert in their field. It is hard to imagine that other products offer this extraordinary level of user versatility.Michael Grimmett, MD, FACP, FACS Ophthalmologist Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.