ADwin-Pro II: Analogue modules
Interfaces for analogue signals
The analogue modules for ADwin-Pro II systems are the best solution for time-critical tasks. The analogue inputs have a resolution of up to 18-bit and offer sample rates up to 50MHz. 256MB of data memory is available for temporary data storage on modules with parallel analogue inputs. The processor T11 accesses the measurement values of the ADC modules via the ADwin-Pro II bus with up to 200MB/s.
Analogue input modules:
- Multiplexed inputs
- 16 differential or 32 single-ended channels
- ADCs with a resolution of 18-bit; conversion time 2µs
- Multiplexer settling time 2µs
- Optional with TiCo processor
- Parallel analogue inputs
- One ADC per channel for synchronous sampling
- Four or eight differential channels
- Resolution 14-, 16- or 18-bit
- 14-bit: conversion time 0.025µs
- 16-bit: conversion time 0.25µs
- 18-bit: conversion time 2.0µs
- On-board memory 256MB RAM
- Built-in edge detection for comparator purposes
- 16-bit module: optional mean value calculation from a defined number of measurement values.
Analogue output modules
The analogue output modules allow synchronous data output on four or eight channels without time offset. The DACs have a resolution of 16-bit and and offer a large bandwidth.
Pro II AOut-4/16, Pro II AOut-8/16:
- Four or eight channels
- 16-bit resolution
- Settling time 3µs
- Data output is 10 times faster than on Pro I modules.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
We are at a loss to know how to express our admiration….outstandingly good in respects of all aspects of what is on offer from Adept Scientific.EW Billington, Wentworth, Cambs, UK
Thanks for the quick response. I want to keep this software because your service is incredible….You truly have exceptional service in the software world.PG, London, UK
Origin lets you zoom in on an an area of the plot easily without having to rescale manually. I also love the data reader feature where you can follow a line or curve and view the exact coordinate values. Thanks for an awesome product!Rebecca, R&D Chemist 3, Champion Technologies
I am very grateful for your prompt and kind answers to my problems. It is rarely a pleasure to complain about something, but this time it has been both pleasant and helpful. I can only regret that I did not use Swedish with Linda, men vi kan sHV, Helsinki, Finland
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.