ADwin-Pro II: Analogue modules
Interfaces for analogue signals
The analogue modules for ADwin-Pro II systems are the best solution for time-critical tasks. The analogue inputs have a resolution of up to 18-bit and offer sample rates up to 50MHz. 256MB of data memory is available for temporary data storage on modules with parallel analogue inputs. The processor T11 accesses the measurement values of the ADC modules via the ADwin-Pro II bus with up to 200MB/s.
Analogue input modules:
- Multiplexed inputs
- 16 differential or 32 single-ended channels
- ADCs with a resolution of 18-bit; conversion time 2µs
- Multiplexer settling time 2µs
- Optional with TiCo processor
- Parallel analogue inputs
- One ADC per channel for synchronous sampling
- Four or eight differential channels
- Resolution 14-, 16- or 18-bit
- 14-bit: conversion time 0.025µs
- 16-bit: conversion time 0.25µs
- 18-bit: conversion time 2.0µs
- On-board memory 256MB RAM
- Built-in edge detection for comparator purposes
- 16-bit module: optional mean value calculation from a defined number of measurement values.
Analogue output modules
The analogue output modules allow synchronous data output on four or eight channels without time offset. The DACs have a resolution of 16-bit and and offer a large bandwidth.
Pro II AOut-4/16, Pro II AOut-8/16:
- Four or eight channels
- 16-bit resolution
- Settling time 3µs
- Data output is 10 times faster than on Pro I modules.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Easy to book a place on the course, helpful staff at Adept. Very good introduction to the Endnote software, covered a wide range of topics. Knowledgeable on the Endnote program. Very helpful in answering any questions. Pace of learning was fine. Very good facilities.Ms N Calver, Manchester, UK
Just would like to express my sincere appreciation to both Adept Scientific UK and Vissim Support team on their swift efficient and friendly responses of my problems. This is by far the best customer services I have received. Thank you.SQ, Manchester, UK
Thank you so much for your help in this matter. I can now get on with my work without obstructions. I am very grateful and cannot sing your praises enough.Download Support
This level of customer support will increase my likelihood to stay with Endnote and recommend it to colleagues. Actually outstanding on comparison to other site.JS
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.