ADwin-Gold: Fast and compact
With its compact metal enclosure, the ADwin-Gold system can be used in various applications, either as a desktop unit, in control enclosures, or with a notebook as a mobile system. With the 12V power supply in-vehicle measurements can easily be made.
The ADwin-Gold system is connected via Ethernet or USB to a computer or notebook.
ADwin-Gold standard features:
- CPU: SHARC-DSP (Analogue Devices), 32-bit, 256kB DSP-RAM, floating point unit
- 16MB RAM
- 16 analogue inputs, 14-bit 0.5µs or 16-bit 5µs
- Two analogue outputs 16-bit
- 32 configurable digital I/Os
- Internal timer
- Trigger input
- BNC sockets for the analogue channels, optional D-SUB sockets.
- Two CAN (high-speed or low-speed), two RS-232/RS-485, four interfaces for SSI encoders
- Four individually configurable 32-bit counters for the following modes: event counter, period duty cycle measurement, up/down counter as incremental encoder (A/B) or analysis of PWM signals
- Six additional analogue outputs
- 64MB RAM
- Bootloader for standalone operation.
Download the ADwin Brochure to read about the ADwin-Gold options.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
This was an excellent course which I feel sure will be extremely useful. I will certainly recommend the course to others. Tutor made the course very enjoyable. A born teacher – superb communicatorHP, Evesham, UK
Easy to book a place on the course, helpful staff at Adept. Very good introduction to the Endnote software, covered a wide range of topics. Knowledgeable on the Endnote program. Very helpful in answering any questions. Pace of learning was fine. Very good facilities.Ms N Calver, Manchester, UK
Took me from a complete beginner to a user in very easy steps.
Hi Bob, Thank you so much for this and your prompt reply. It is such a relief, I can’t tell you! I will try downloading it now. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness as well as efficiency.C
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.