ADwin-Gold: Fast and compact
With its compact metal enclosure, the ADwin-Gold system can be used in various applications, either as a desktop unit, in control enclosures, or with a notebook as a mobile system. With the 12V power supply in-vehicle measurements can easily be made.
The ADwin-Gold system is connected via Ethernet or USB to a computer or notebook.
ADwin-Gold standard features:
- CPU: SHARC-DSP (Analogue Devices), 32-bit, 256kB DSP-RAM, floating point unit
- 16MB RAM
- 16 analogue inputs, 14-bit 0.5µs or 16-bit 5µs
- Two analogue outputs 16-bit
- 32 configurable digital I/Os
- Internal timer
- Trigger input
- BNC sockets for the analogue channels, optional D-SUB sockets.
- Two CAN (high-speed or low-speed), two RS-232/RS-485, four interfaces for SSI encoders
- Four individually configurable 32-bit counters for the following modes: event counter, period duty cycle measurement, up/down counter as incremental encoder (A/B) or analysis of PWM signals
- Six additional analogue outputs
- 64MB RAM
- Bootloader for standalone operation.
Download the ADwin Brochure to read about the ADwin-Gold options.
What do our Customers say about us?
Bob’s performance was outstanding – a real credit to the company.
“Origin has always been one of the most powerful packages for data analysis and graphing. With the new multi-sheet workbook’s full formatting features and its ability to embed both images and graphs, OriginLab is moving a big step forward. From raw data to final professional report creation, you can now keep all the stages of data processing in a single software.”Antoine Couturier, Ph.D. - Service Recherche, Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance
I have now followed your (very clear!) instructions and am happy to report that my problem is solved. Magic! You have made me a much, much happier person!CS, Reading, UK
I have had a very helpful response, and have passed it on to my Oxford colleagues with success. I am impressed with the way Adept seems to maintain the same staff for many years, which speaks very well for the organisation.HG, Oxford, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.