ADtools: the window to real-time
Faster development with ADtools
ADtools consist of self-contained Windows applications providing you direct access to the data, variables and functions of the ADwin systems. Each of the ADtools objects provides comfortable and separate set up of its parameters and calibration values. The ADtools are free of charge and are shipped with every ADwin CD.
Right from the start ADtools give you full support in programming your ADwin system. The intuitive graphical operation simplifies the implementation of your project considerably. The displayed data can be saved to data files, directly imported into Excel, printed or exported to the clipboard in various graphic formats. You can save your customised ADtools arrangement into a configuration file.
The versatility of ADtools
- ADwin real-time operating system transfer, loading/starting/stopping of real-time processes.
- Indication of the ADwin system resources, process timing, process management, etc.
- Graphical display of data sets as curve with functions for zooming, printing, saving, clipboard export, data export to Excel, value selection via mouse pointer, etc.
- Formattable numerical displays and input of single values.
- Analogue instruments for value indication with coloured data ranges.
- Parameter and limit value monitoring by LED indicator (continuous light/flashing).
- Slider and potentiometer controls for graphical input.
- Continuous hard disk recording from ADwin FIFOs in binary or ASCII format, with adjustable file size, automatic consecutive file numbering and definable file and column headers.
- ADtools project management, saving customised arrangements in a configuration file.
- Binary and hexadecimal value indication, setting of single bits via “DIL switches”.
- Representation and input of strings for serial and bus communication.
The operational possibilities of ADtools are well-suited for visualising simple measurement tasks. More complex applications can be covered by your specific graphical user interface, designed with Delphi, Visual Studio .NET or LabVIEW, DASYLab, MATLAB, DIAdem, etc.
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
At 13-years old, my daughter’s research manuscript has been accepted for publication in a top tier peer-reviewed Environmental Science journal and OriginPro 8.6 will allow her to export the graphs in a wide variety of formats which can meet any publisher’s requirements. Kudos to OriginLab for designing innovative and intuitive software that can span the needs of both a burgeoning young scientist like my daughter to a PhD expert in their field. It is hard to imagine that other products offer this extraordinary level of user versatility.Michael Grimmett, MD, FACP, FACS Ophthalmologist Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.JD, Denver, USA
Fantastic tips and tricks. Brilliant presenter and delivery
I can only say I wish all suppliers were as helpful as you.CP, Newport, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.