DADiSP / WAV Overview
Wav Audio Module
DADiSP WAV is fully integrated with the DADiSP Worksheet to provide a complete digital audio data analysis, display and processing environment. DADiSP/WAV allows the user to quickly read, write and edit digital audio data from WAV format files via easy-to-use pop-up menus or simple one line functions.
The DADiSP/WAV module supports PCM integer WAV format and Extensible floating point WAV format for mono and stereo data files giving users the flexibility to work directly with their data and take full advantage of the WAV file format.
- Simple user interface.
- PCM Integer WAV file support.
- Extensible Float WAV file support.
- Automatic decompression of ?-Law and A-Law files.
- Read, write and play any WAV File.
- Fully integrated with media player.
- Mono, stereo and multichannel support.
- 8-, 16-, 24-, 32-bit and user specified quantisation.
- Descriptive statistical summary.
DADiSP/WAV Version 3.0 includes a completely redesigned user interface to streamline the process of creating, reading, writing and playing PCM, compressed and Extensible WAV files.
Waveforms from any DADiSP Window can be played with Windows Media Player or any WAV compatible application or directly without a player. The data is automatically scaled to provide optimal signal to noise ratio.
Series can be quantised to standard 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit resolution or user determined quantisation and bit format can be specified for custom applications. In addition, both 32-bit single precision and 64-bit double precision floating point formats are supported. Mono, stereo and multichannel WAV file can be read, written and played.
Reading WAV files supports automatic decompression of ?-Law and A-Law WAV files and optional ?-Law and A-Law compression for writing WAV files.
WAV 3.0 new features summary
- Streamlined interface.
- Automatic Waveform scaling.
- Standard and user defined quantisation.
- PCM 24- and 32-bit integer support.
- Extensible 32-bit single precision float support.
- Extensible 64-bit double precision float support.
- ?-Law file compression and decompression.
- A-Law file compression and decompression.
- Multichannel WAV read and write.
- Direct data or WAV Player sound output.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Thanks for the quick response. I want to keep this software because your service is incredible….You truly have exceptional service in the software world.PG, London, UK
Ref: Mathtype 6.6a. I love this product, thanks for decent support on this softwareJT, Derbyshire, UK
Excellent, very approachable and with wide knowledge of the software
It was about as perfect as a teaching seminar could be. Moved at the correct pace and encompasses a good amount of information
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.