DADiSP Octave Overview
1/N Octave analysis module
DADiSP Octave software module is a menu-driven module designed to simplify the task of octave, 1/3 octave and 1/N octave analysis used to characterise acoustic energy in a wide variety of applications.
DADiSP/Octave provides 1/N octave analysis using true IIR digital filters that conform to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 specifications. A, B and C weighting filters can be applied to the input data. Output results include mean power, max power, min power and un-weighted RMS values. The output can be normalised with a calibration value. The results can be plotted on log or linear axes and exact or preferred frequency values are supported. All options can be specified through a straightforward dialogue box interface.
- Simple dialogue box user interface.
- True IIR digital filter implementation.
- Conforms to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 specifications.
- Optional A, B and C frequency weighting filters.
- Whole octave frequency spacing.
- Fractional (1/N) octave frequency spacing.
- Support for preferred or exact frequency values.
- Binary and Decimal frequency ratio methods.
- ISO band number centre frequency option.
- Supports user defined centre frequencies.
- Mean, Max, Min or RMS Power per band outputs.
- Multiple Graphic Styles including bar and step plots.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
Origin lets you zoom in on an an area of the plot easily without having to rescale manually. I also love the data reader feature where you can follow a line or curve and view the exact coordinate values. Thanks for an awesome product!Rebecca, R&D Chemist 3, Champion Technologies
Thank you – again! Even those of us who do not like being the damsel in distress sometimes have need of knights in shining armour.SA, Bradford, UK
Thanks for the quick response. I want to keep this software because your service is incredible….You truly have exceptional service in the software world.PG, London, UK
THANK YOU – you are a star and have saved my thesis! Your instructions worked perfectly. If I am purchasing upgrades I will definitely go to Adept now I know what level support you can provide.CB, Plymouth, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.