DADiSP Application Builder
DADiSP Embedded Component
The DADiSP Application Builder, or DAB, is a redistributable component form of DADiSP that allows you to embed DADiSP functionality into your own DADiSP Application Builder standalone applications. The component operates as a standard ActiveX control compatible with almost any Windows based application framework.
By separating DADiSP functionality into a standard component you can use your tools of choice (VB, VB.NET, C++, C#, etc.) to build your application and have that application seamlessly make use of DADiSP’s analytical and/or graphical capabilities. This allows you, the developer, to simultaneously leverage your knowledge of DADiSP and your preferred application framework.
Purchase a one-time licence for each development machine and distribute your applications with no further fees or royalties. A callable install program is included to provide a single, integrated installation strategy for your target application deployment.
DAB offers a number of key features and differs from competing products in several important ways:
- Much smaller deployment footprint, about 3MB compared to over 70MB for other vendor offerings
- Fast native code implementation – no slow Java virtual machine overhead
- Works with any framework: you can use familiar and powerful Microsoft tools specialised to build GUIs, not cumbersome vendor specific implementations
- No custom compilers or link libraries required, use the development tools of your choice
- Inherent support for large data files
- All features of DADiSP are still available including Worksheets, custom dialogues, SPLs and DLLs
- Leverages your existing DADiSP knowledge for analytics and graphical manipulation
- Fast and simple application deployment.
No risk test drive
To evaluate how you can benefit from the DAB download the fully featured Trial Version today. The Trial Version includes a simple VB.NET project that creates a simple, standalone application complete with a GUI and event driven data analysis and display.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I greatly appreciated the fact that you did what you said you would do – not everyone is so nice and punctilious as you.Dr PL, Kent, UK
Thank you for all your efforts. A perfect example of what support should be. Again thank you.GT
Excellent service received with queries I had when I had the trial EndNote. This was a factor which prompted me to go on to buy the product. An excellent service was received in response to a problem after the purchase of endnote.JB, Manchester, UK
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.