Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP)
- Performance: Pre-optimized Building Blocks Perform Faster
- Cross-Platform and Operating System
- Now available as a standalone product for OS X*
- Introducing a separate download package for Android* OS.
Demo as part of Intel Parallel Studio XE
A Library of Highly Optimized Algorithmic Building Blocks for Media and Data Applications
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) 8.2 is an extensive library of software functions for media and data processing.
- Optimized building blocks perform faster
Time to market
- Intel engineering saves you development time
- Supports Windows*, Linux*, Android* and OS X* environments
- Optimized for Performance: Intel® IPP software building blocks are highly optimized using Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions (Intel® SSE) and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) instruction sets so your application will perform faster than what an optimized compiler can produce alone.
- Intel Engineered to Save You Time: Because Intel has done the engineering on these ready-to-use, royalty-free functions, you’ll not only have more time to develop new features for your application, but in the long run you’ll also save development, debug and maintenance time while knowing that the code you write today will run optimally on future generations of Intel processors.
- Thousands of Frequently Used Functions: Intel® IPP offers thousands of optimized functions covering frequently used fundamental algorithms including those for creating digital media, enterprise data, embedded, communications, and scientific / technical applications.
- The Intel® IPP domains have been updated with the latest available ISA optimizations where applicable. In addition, the following areas have new capabilities:
- Signal Processing: Added multi-rate FIR filters and modified FIR Sparse filter functionality
- Image Processing and Computer Vision: Added GMM and HOG methods as well as multiple new color format conversions
Performance is significantly faster than an optimized compiler with further improvements over multiple generations of SSE and Intel® AVX instruction sets.
Intel® Compiler vectorization makes a major difference in Sqrt performance alone, but Intel IPP provides significant performance boost over the Intel® Compiler.
What do our Customers say about us?
Origin lets you zoom in on an an area of the plot easily without having to rescale manually. I also love the data reader feature where you can follow a line or curve and view the exact coordinate values. Thanks for an awesome product!
Rebecca, R&D Chemist 3, Champion Technologies
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.
JD, Denver, USA
Bob’s great, he should be franchised.
When working with many data points, graphing is often the quickest way to qualify data and identify trends. With the Origin statistics gadget, it’s also easy to pull quantitative information, such as mean and standard deviation, straight from a data plot. This lets me make better decisions about which data to select for more detailed analysis.
Boaz Vilozny - Postdoctoral Researcher, University of California at Santa Cruz
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.