Intel C++ Compiler 14.0 for Android
Industry Leading App Performance on Intel Processor-Based Android Devices
The Intel C++ Compiler brings a heritage of outstanding performance to Android app developers.
Get Great Android App Performance
- Develop apps for Android mobile devices based on Intel processors
- Outstanding performance in many cases by just recompiling
- Compatible with Android NDK
- Compatible with GNU* C++ in the Android NDK for multi-architecture support
- Develop on Windows*, OS X* or Linux*
- Eclipse* support or command-line
- Android Studio support, a preview feature
- Microsoft Visual Studio support
- Fast and easy download, simplified installation
The Next Steps
What do our Customers say about us?
Thank you so much for your help in this matter. I can now get on with my work without obstructions. I am very grateful and cannot sing your praises enough.Download Support
“While skeptical at first, now having switched to Origin I know it will remain my graphing software of choice. Not only does it have an intuitive user interface, but it also has the power to quickly and efficiently complete all of my graphing needs. Origin is the best graphing software available. Period.”Mr. Kevin Clark, University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign
Thank you very much for all of the help that you and your colleagues have provided! I really appreciate the quick response to my email. I was worried my email wouldn’t be addressed, but I see that your company really cares about going above and beyond the expectations of the user.JD, Denver, USA
Thanks again for your help. EndNote is a great product and I am constantly telling students, colleagues and friends about it.JS, Dundee, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.