Announcing the release of Mathcad Prime® 2.0 – the latest release of PTC’s (Needham, MA) engineering calculation software. Mathcad Prime 2.0, available from Adept Scientific (Letchworth, Herts), adds powerful new calculation features and advanced capabilities to an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use interface.
Mathcad Prime 2.0 delivers the following enhancements that improve the personal and engineering process productivity benefits currently offered by the Mathcad® product family:
- Excel Component
- Seamless and meaningful integration of Mathcad and Excel enables users to access and utilise data from existing spreadsheets and eliminates the need to convert data when introducing Mathcad.
- Symbolic Algebra
- Automates the process of explicit derivation to manipulate complex equations reducing errors and improving efficiency.
- 3-dimensional (3-D) Plots
- Enables engineers to easily manipulate, analyse and visualise complex data for more complete insight and better documentation.
- Collapsible Areas
- Allow users to manage content better and have more control over their workspace, by collapsing (placing out of view) details that are not essential at the moment, improving productivity and collaboration.
- Computational Improvements including faster performance, 64-bit support, optimisation solver and multi-threading
- Reduce computation time, remove limitations of data-set size and enable more exploration to be done in the concept phase. More design approaches can be evaluated with higher confidence, reducing errors and problems that occur later in detailed design.
Mathcad Prime 2.0 is supplied and supported in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and the Nordic countries by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the World’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com; or telephone +44 (0)1462 480055.
PTC(Nasdaq:PMTC), the Product Development Company®, develops, markets and supports product development software solutions and related services that help companies achieve their product development strategies and optimise their processes. Using the company’s tightly integrated CAD and enterprisePLMsolutions organisations are better able to create and manage product information throughout the lifecycle for optimal product development success.
PTC and its logo, Mathcad and Mathcad Prime trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.