Micro Saint Sharp 2.6 delivers a raft of new features that accelerate the modelling process for experienced users and simulation novices alike.
Adept Scientific (Letchworth, Herts) announces the availability of the latest version of Micro Saint Sharp, the general purpose, discrete-event simulation software tool from Alion MA&D Operation (Boulder, Colorado). The new version features a broad range of new capabilities and enhancements.
Micro Saint Sharp is the choice of professionals all over the world for general purpose discrete-event simulation. Its intuitive graphical user interface, its flow-chart approach to modelling and its powerful optimisation functions make it a software tool that can be used by generalists as well as simulation experts, in manufacturing processes, service industries, healthcare organisations and many other fields.
With a computer model of your process built in Micro Saint Sharp, you can begin to get the answers to “what if” questions. What if I change the way humans work with the system? What if I change my resource mix? What if I rearrange the process? Micro Saint Sharp provides answers quickly and completely for systems of all sizes, shapes and complexities.
The new 2.6 version offers a lot more than you might expect from a “point” release including:
- the new Entity Generator object to create new entities in your model, based on a schedule or simply on the number of entities to generate;
- the new Symbolic Entity Representation capability which allows you to customise your entity colour, shape, and fill style;
- dynamically change variable values while the model is executing via the Watches window; specify where you want your Result Files Saved before the model is executed
- improved parsing in the error check portion;
- aid debugging, Comment Variables and Watches are no longer cleared at the end of each run;
- change the output window font to Arial, Courier, or Times.
With offices in the UK, USA, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the world’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers.