PTC adds powerful new capabilities to Mathcad
Announcing the release of Mathcad Prime® 2.0 – the latest release of PTC’s (Needham, MA) engineering calculation software. Mathcad Prime 2.0, available from Adept Scientific (Letchworth, Herts), adds powerful new calculation features and advanced capabilities to an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use interface.
Mathcad Prime 2.0 delivers the following enhancements that improve the personal and engineering process productivity benefits currently offered by the Mathcad® product family:
- Excel Component
- Seamless and meaningful integration of Mathcad and Excel enables users to access and utilise data from existing spreadsheets and eliminates the need to convert data when introducing Mathcad.
- Symbolic Algebra
- Automates the process of explicit derivation to manipulate complex equations reducing errors and improving efficiency.
- 3-dimensional (3-D) Plots
- Enables engineers to easily manipulate, analyse and visualise complex data for more complete insight and better documentation.
- Collapsible Areas
- Allow users to manage content better and have more control over their workspace, by collapsing (placing out of view) details that are not essential at the moment, improving productivity and collaboration.
- Computational Improvements including faster performance, 64-bit support, optimisation solver and multi-threading
- Reduce computation time, remove limitations of data-set size and enable more exploration to be done in the concept phase. More design approaches can be evaluated with higher confidence, reducing errors and problems that occur later in detailed design.
Mathcad Prime 2.0 is supplied and supported in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and the Nordic countries by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the World’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com; or telephone +44 (0) 203 695 7810.
PTC(Nasdaq:PMTC), the Product Development Company®, develops, markets and supports product development software solutions and related services that help companies achieve their product development strategies and optimise their processes. Using the company’s tightly integrated CAD and enterprisePLMsolutions organisations are better able to create and manage product information throughout the lifecycle for optimal product development success.
PTC and its logo, Mathcad and Mathcad Prime trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What do our Customers say about us?
Excellent tutor – very clear, very impartial, simply excellent.
I recommend EndNote to all my students who I supervise on dissertations at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Sometimes they ask if I get commission for doing this, which I do not. But the software is great, and fantastic time saver when putting journal articles or theses together.DF, W Yorks, UK
The training session has been invaluable. Your expertise and your patience are exemplary. It cannot be easy to teach a 75 year old new tricks but you have done so with the utmost understanding. The software is extraordinarily powerful: you have explained how to use it in simple and understandable terms.SF
I am impressed – somebody actually cares enough about customer relations, not only to honour a promise to reply, but to remember the request! I hope your company appreciates you as much as I do.RE, London, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.