Measurement Computing edition supports Visual Studio 2008
Adept Scientific (Letchworth, Herts) is pleased to announce the release of Measurement Computing’s (Norton, Massachusetts) Measurement Studio version 8.6, Measurement Computing edition (MSTUDIO MCC).
MSTUDIO MCC is an integrated suite of classes and controls for engineers using Measurement Computing hardware to create test, measurement and automation applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2005 and .NET 2003.
MSTUDIO MCC dramatically reduces application development time by providing Windows Forms, Web Forms and ActiveX user interface components designed for engineers, scientists and data acquisition and instrument control technicians working in test environments. Comprising object-oriented measurement hardware interfaces, advanced analysis libraries, scientific user interface controls for Windows applications and web applications. It can be used to develop complete measurement and automation applications, which includes all the data acquisition, analysis and presentation functionalities.
This latest release offers a host of enhancements and new features over previous versions, including support for both Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
· AutoRefresh callback improvements
· Explicitly creating network variables
· Browsing network variables
· .NET Analysis library code snippets
· Technical Data Management Streaming (TDMS) .NET support
· Customisable mouse cursors
· New graph auto-spacing properties
· Bug fixes
“This latest version of our Measurement Studio goes a long way toward keeping up with the Visual Studio advances — in power, flexibility and user friendliness,” remarked Bill Kennedy, Measurement Computing’s sales vice president. “It has a lot of what our customers have been asking for.”
· Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4)/XP (SP2)/Vista (32-bit)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 for Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 for Visual Studio 2005 or Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 for Visual Studio 2008
· Standard, Professional, Enterprise Developer, Enterprise Architect or Academic edition of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (required to use the Measurement Studio integrated tools) or Visual C#, Visual Basic, or Visual C++ Express Editions of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing is the market leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of low-priced data acquisition hardware, and test and measurement software solutions for both programmers and non-programmers.
The Measurement Computing product range is supplied and supported in the UK by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, USA, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the world’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com; or telephone +44 (0) 203 695 7810.
What do our Customers say about us?
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK
Took me from a complete beginner to a user in very easy steps.
Thank you so much for your help in this matter. I can now get on with my work without obstructions. I am very grateful and cannot sing your praises enough.Download Support
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.